sharetrader
Page 75 of 383 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast

Question

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    am I right in assuming that until computershare assign the wife a csn no. there is no way to find out about the allotment?
    I went on their site -put in IRD no. and then was stopped in my tracks by csn or GNE no.
    This may have been discussed but I gave up trying to look back amongst the old posts(probably somewhere in between the ''What the-shock'' and ''rich vs poor'' posts

Little help please..

If she gets it we will probably do an off market transfer just to tidy up the somewhat small parcel.

Skid, I received an email from computershare this-morning stating the number of shares I won, my CSN number, it said my FIN was posted to me 16 April and a tag to click to read the welcome letter from jenny Shipley ( spew) I didn;t. also had info re; transfers etcetc

On the question of s/p one would think as the divi will only improve if the s/p falls below 1.55, the s/p should remain above this price (at least) the divi is the only reason I entered the IPO.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillybob View Post
    Skid, I received an email from computershare this-morning stating the number of shares I won, my CSN number, it said my FIN was posted to me 16 April and a tag to click to read the welcome letter from jenny Shipley ( spew) I didn;t. also had info re; transfers etcetc

On the question of s/p one would think as the divi will only improve if the s/p falls below 1.55, the s/p should remain above this price (at least) the divi is the only reason I entered the IPO.
    Thanks for that and all who replied

Guru

Another question--
    What will happen to these dividends now that the power companies are half sold?
    http://www.aect.co.nz/aect-dividend/faqs/

Wonder how much activity there will be next week when all the refunds are processed

Another question--

The AECT dividends come from Vector Ltd.A lines company.
    Last edited by PLYNCH; 18-04-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Im afraid we are in the unfortunate situation of having the choice between an incompetent party and one that has no qualms about screwing us if they see fit and may possibly be in Americas pocket--Lange would turn in his grave.
    Quite accurate description of the current political situation - and not sure, whether it is better to vote for the crooks or the idiots. But this is probably a discussion for a different thread ....

Guru

Another question--
    AECT is 75% owner of vector - your monopoly lines company. Power generation and retail has nothing to do with lines company profits which are effectively set by the ComCom.

Home Solar power is a much bigger risk for lines companies.

Solar power is the big risk for generator retailers , not line Cos and then batteries arrive and generators are down the tubes. the reason is that line cos are regulated which is a problem at times burt an advantage sometimes. Look at Germany , UK and Australia.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by horus1 View Post
    Solar power is the big risk for generator retailers , not line Cos and then batteries arrive and generators are down the tubes. the reason is that line cos are regulated which is a problem at times burt an advantage sometimes. Look at Germany , UK and Australia.
    Come on !!?? Where do you live?
    We have not seen the sun in Christchurch the past three weeks or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Blackpeter and Skid Trademe opinion forum is ---> if you want to spin garbage like that. On this forum lets keep to the facts.
    Last edited by bohemian; 18-04-2014 at 02:44 PM.