Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
Hoop. I dived in and purchased a few of these shares the other day as they seem to me to be an exciting tech company that could be bought out by a bigger business shortly.
With trump in power, I imagine that the churches in the US are full with people praying for the country and donating like crazy.
Where's the share price going on the 12th?
PPH turned tail on the short term rising trend line, which is also right on the larger EMA's 50 & 100. It might just be that the NZ tech sector tends to get hit whenever ones of it's ilk has a downer moment, like OHE today crapping out on guidance. It tends to bring everything 'tech' down with it.

In any event, PPH had an amazing run until the share consolidation, then it's been all down trend wild side ride since then. You'd have to ask yourself whether investors think PPH is really worth it's market cap, or whether this lengthy 'consolidation with volatility' phase could continue for the foreseeable future.

Sometime share prices just hang around waiting for the fundamentals to catch up with them. Smart traders can work the 30-50-100% swing margin, but they're onto it every day.