sharetrader

Hybrid View

Cool BFG is a fictional villian

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Buoyed by the likes of other SaaS companies like DIL & WYN making a come back today, and with sells thin on the ground I wouldnt be surprised if $3.00 was tested very soon
    You are a total Jekyll and Hyde.

On the one hand, you spend inordinate amounts of time on the PEB thread haranguing people with your loosely concocted "fundamental analysis."

Yet on the other hand, you try to pump up a loss making company with an mCap of $137m which far exceeds any realistic calculations or growth.

Be realistic - there's 50 million shares issued for this company and I don't care to know how many options. How many have ever traded beyond the initial holders at the time of compliance listing? Barely any.

When the time comes for some holders to offload this stock is going to drop in price just like your favourite examples: DIL, WYN, XRO and even your old mate PEB.

LOL - this announcement reminds me of Snakk, another of BFG's faves.

Wow that ARPM is so awesome. They have met their monthly transaction targets too

Has Pushpay met its projected losses too?

Hopefully BFG gets on and provides his FA prowess on this...

Edit: Here, I'll have a go: ARPM x 603 x 12 = about $3m... $3m for an mCap of $137m, running losses, omg, BFG would never buy this going by his PEB analysis.
    Last edited by robbo24; 15-01-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    LOL - this announcement reminds me of Snakk, another of BFG's faves.

Wow that ARPM is so awesome. They have met their monthly transaction targets too

Has Pushpay met its projected losses too?

Hopefully BFG gets on and provides his FA prowess on this...

Edit: Here, I'll have a go: ARPM x 603 x 12 = about $3m... $3m for an mCap of $137m, running losses, omg, BFG would never buy this going by his PEB analysis.
    Another billion dollar company in the making I sense