sharetrader
Page 83 of 288 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Yes, $2 mark is very key test point imo. If and when it gets there, I guess a lot of holders who got in around that price originally might want to derisk and there'll be bit of selling pressure around that level. Once we're pas that period, I expect the sp to settle around mid to high $2...
    Current depth on ASX looks very interesting, if that was to be true and not staged by anyone a definite breakout looks to be imminent...we shall wait and see.
    Big seller @ $1.90 has been swiped off just like that...
    Your first post re: $NZ2.00 mark is seen as a strong chart resistance, but (at this moment) and at the time you posted, the depth showed/(s) the $NZ2 resistance did/(does) not exist..A reason theory disagrees with reality is the speed of the rally has caught Mr Market unaware ...If this speed continues it will breeze through the $2 mark before the market has time to strengthen that resistance (sellers willing to stay on the sidelines and let the new born bull have it's first run)....However that resistance could materlise very quickly..The chart pattern breakout also had a target price of $2 so the profit takers will be watching closely for any momentum hesitation...

Edit: slight resistance starting to form at 1.99 (2.42pm)
    Last edited by Hoop; 17-07-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    theres a web cast I believe..... I might attend , see how tomorrow goes.
    Thanks, but didn't see any details around the web cast from ASM from notice of meeting as per below..

https://nzx.com/companies/PPH/announcements/303484

Guru

Thanks, but didn't see any details around the web cast from ASM from notice of meeting as per below..

https://nzx.com/companies/PPH/announcements/303484
    See here..... Sb9

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Your first post re: $NZ2.00 mark is seen as a strong chart resistance, but (at this moment) and at the time you posted, the depth showed/(s) the $NZ2 resistance did/(does) not exist..A reason theory disagrees with reality is the speed of the rally has caught Mr Market unaware ...If this speed continues it will breeze through the $2 mark before the market has time to strengthen that resistance (sellers willing to stay on the sidelines and let the new born bull have it's first run)....However that resistance could materlise very quickly..The chart pattern breakout also had a target price of $2 so the profit takers will be watching closely for any momentum hesitation...

Edit: slight resistance starting to form at 1.99 (2.42pm)
    Thanks Hoop for your thoughts.

It tried few times before to breach the $2 mark especially in Jan of this year (I think) where it broke that mark and failed stay above. Hence the $2 mark so critical to breach...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    See here..... Sb9
    Ahhh,..sweet, thanks for that Hoop and also Peat. Will watch live streaming tomorrow...

Yippee - winner no long a loser

No worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Told you that personal trainer was on the money didn't I
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I thought we would get the AGM presentations prior to the market opening this morning. Guess not !

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Baddarcy View Post
    I thought we would get the AGM presentations prior to the market opening this morning. Guess not !
    I would say the slides will be released around 1.30pm or so this arvo as per notes below...
    Presentation materials
    Copies of presentation materials from the Meeting will be released to the NZX and ASX, and available on Pushpay’s investor website, www.pushpay.com/investors just prior to the Meeting commencing.

Might tune in .....have my bingo card ready
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”