sharetrader
Page 85 of 288 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Nice eh winner, not grumpy any more...and no red arrow in my portfolio anymore (at least for now).
    Last time I was this excited / euphoric was when I thought Trilogy was going to 6 bucks.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Last time I was this excited / euphoric was when I thought Trilogy was going to 6 bucks.
    Very true.

In a way, I agree with that gentleman at ASM y'day who asked the very first question re recent share placement and how unhappy he (and other retail holders) was for not to be part of the offer. If even if we're allocated small pool thro' SPP we would've very happy and rewarded for holding through period of recent uncertainty.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    classic
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Nice eh winner, not grumpy any more...and no red arrow in my portfolio anymore (at least for now).
    wont be for long....time to take profit otherwise will be back to around $1.80 ish....

my 2cents opinion...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    wont be for long....time to take profit otherwise will be back to around $1.80 ish....

my 2cents opinion...
    True, RSI bit overbought now...there'll be some consolidation/slowdown around this level. Watching with interest

pretty classic Elliot wave going on here with 5 wave impulsive and three wave corrective on this chart

PPH02.JPG

That would imply we are in wave 3 of 3 now which is the strongest of all, and should take us into serious new all time highs

I'm not sure that even i believe the above, but that's what I see from a chartist perspective.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Default Share placements can be soo profitable for directors.

Very true.

In a way, I agree with that gentleman at ASM y'day who asked the very first question re recent share placement and how unhappy he (and other retail holders) was for not to be part of the offer. If even if we're allocated small pool thro' SPP we would've very happy and rewarded for holding through period of recent uncertainty.
    Those share placements seem very profitable for a couple of directors of PPH.
    At least 2 directors got an allocation.
    Graham Shaw a director managed to get over 1.3 mil share allocated for $2mil at the price of $1.51
    Graham made over 30% on his purchase in just a few days.
    The directors decided to do the capital raising as a share placement.
    This shuts out many share holders of the opportunity to take part in buying shares at a discount.
    If the same directors then take part in buying those discounted shares would that be a conflict of interest?
    As a director of PPH the capital should be raised at the highest possible price for the additional shares however on a personal bases a lower more discounted price for the new shares would be an advantage.
    Last edited by forest; 19-07-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Those share placements seem very profitable for a couple of directors of PPH.
    At least 2 directors got a allocation.
    Graham Shaw a director managed to get over 1.3 mil share allocated for $2mil at the price of $1.51
    Graham made over 30% on his purchase in just a few days.
    The directors decided to do the capital raising as a share placement.
    This shuts out many share holders of the opportunity to take part in buying shares at a discount.
    If the same directors then take part in buying those discounted shares would that be a conflict of interest?
    As a director of PPH the capital should be raised at the highest possible price for the additional shares however on a personal bases a lower more discounted price for the new shares would be an advantage.
    Difference between investors and punters I reckon

Punters don't geta look in.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Difference between companies that place shares at discount and those that have a golden pig trough

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    pretty classic Elliot wave going on here with 5 wave impulsive and three wave corrective on this chart

PPH02.JPG

That would imply we are in wave 3 of 3 now which is the strongest of all, and should take us into serious new all time highs

I'm not sure that even i believe the above, but that's what I see from a chartist perspective.
    Hard to see the Elliott waves that you see if you don't mark up the chart, it's a complex discipline with cyclical depth (probably not suited to PPH) and one that I follow but don't post about normally as it is like TA on steroids which won't resonate with many here given the only very recent recognition of even basic TA that assists trading decisions. In any event I think PPH probably has insufficient volume to reliably put it under the Elliott Wave microscope. Interested to hear your thoughts nevertheless.

BAA