sharetrader
Page 89 of 288 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Puspay share cut by 4....do the research....

yes long term....look at OHE...cut loss when it was $3.. boy..lucky me...story is all growth....

will get in PAY..if sp shows weakness or fear kick in...
    True I forgot the consolidation. Shouldn't have as a was invested myself before then. But still can't see how that was 3 years ago. The point I am making is about different approaches, some think short and some think long.
    Last edited by iceman; 22-07-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    True I forgot the consolidation. Shouldn't have as a was invested myself before then. But still can't see how that was 3 years ago. The point I am making is about different approaches, some think short and some think long.

My bad...2015,2016,2017....so concluded 3 years...did not take month in consideration..my apology...

yes..certainly..short and long...but one thing I learnt...about spec stock..is you need to book in profit....

if if you don't book in profit, you will see the gain despair
    Last edited by King1212; 22-07-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Dilettante

My bad...2015,2016,2017....so concluded 3 years...did not take month in consideration..my apology...
    You miss the point about told you so comments and different approaches to investing. Each to their own.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    You miss the point about told you so comments and different approaches to investing. Each to their own.

Those are my 2cents opinion....take it as a grain of salt....I gave my approach on spec stock as my experience and learnt from all the gurus here...do whatever u think the best....

Advanced Member

Those are my 2cents opinion....take it as a grain of salt....I gave my approach on spec stock as my experience and learnt from all the gurus here...do whatever u think the best....
    Every one's 2 cents worth is appreciated ... :-)))

Live and learn ..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    Every one's 2 cents worth is appreciated ... :-)))

Live and learn ..
    Thanks Janner!

Thanks Janner!
    There have been some good moves to profit from since the Aus listing,I bought in around 2.60 odd and was aghast when the listing happened and it tanked,so When it bottomed and the volume came in I bought a whole lot more.
    It went to 1.95,I sold the lot at 1.86 making a small profit overall. But I do believe in the story with this stock,and it is now one I'm happy to hold,always watching though,as sometimes the market as in the recent past,loses interest.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    There have been some good moves to profit from since the Aus listing,I bought in around 2.60 odd and was aghast when the listing happened and it tanked,so When it bottomed and the volume came in I bought a whole lot more.
    It went to 1.95,I sold the lot at 1.86 making a small profit overall. But I do believe in the story with this stock,and it is now one I'm happy to hold,always watching though,as sometimes the market as in the recent past,loses interest.
    Hi - am confused you sold the lot but happy to hold? So do you still own or not?

Investor

Yet again, the $2 mark seem to be bit hard push through...might've failed again to stay above that mark (for now at least).

Investor

Knock, knock...$2 here it is on offer, any takers??