sharetrader
Page 45 of 288 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Though vehemently opposed to corporate welfare being given to a 1/2 billion company with rich shareholders whose execs drive around in flash cars with personalised plates ....suppose its OK in this case if I turn a blind eye to it ......or else I would only be a short term share holder.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    .....then I've joined the party's with an initial stake today
    Good on ya winner, welcome aboard have FAITH!!!

They do need all the help from Govt (Callaghan Fund) to be cash flow positive sooner than later...even the big guys get those grants, nothing wrong with that.

percy

[QUOTE=winner69;655423]Well

Following your bowling club mates.?

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Good on ya winner, welcome aboard have FAITH!!!

They do need all the help from Govt (Callaghan Fund) to be cash flow positive sooner than later...even the big guys get those grants, nothing wrong with that.
    ....but the company has rich shareholders who should be funding that!!

[QUOTE=percy;655480]
    Well

Following your bowling club mates.?
    No my neighbours bowling club mates are after dividends .......and they would jinx Push ....if I haven't already

percy

[QUOTE=winner69;655482]
    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post

No my neighbours bowling club mates are after dividends .......and they would jinx Push ....if I haven't already
    You have let yourself down.
    Your reputation is now on the line.
    Looking to profit from "the faithfull" is a "doubtful" moral investment...............................lol.

ps.Redem your ways.Donate $100 to the bowling club.
    Last edited by percy; 16-02-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I know you like that 100EMA breakout, (or is it the 100SMA?) either way it broke out, but today turned away at the 200SMA, perfectly at $2.03. It is a bit surprising to me if people are watching/trading the MA's on a tech spec that hasn't made a profit yet and has a MC of $500mill (how may years earnings is that? Oh, there are no earnings, right), is burning heaps of cash in expenses, and sitting on a pile of cash 'for growth'. Actually, I'm probably as surprised as the next ST member that you've taken a punt on PPH, after your summary of unproven non-profitable companies, let alone a tech. But what the heck eh, nice to have a bit of a flutter from time to time, a few small % in a portfolio for a bit of fun never sent anyone to the poor house. BTW, the 100MA (EMA or SMA) is just one indicator of many, not one that I know of many who use it as 'the' deciding entry/exit indicator, for anything, let alone a tech startup/hi-growth, so maybe it would PAY to add a few confirmation indicators to your new found TA arsenal?
    Its a small part of my portfolio mate. I decided as part of a new investment strategy for 2017 and beyond to allocate 5% of my portfolio to speculative investments. Speculative for me means anything that currently doesn't have EPS. One of the things I believe investors need to do at least on an annual basis is revise their asset allocation and market participation strategies.
    If one is punting, (for want of a better description), you might as well back the horse that's growing at the fastest pace...remind me again how many years its taken XRO to become cash flow neutral ?
    The hound is simply following his nose with this one, it was trending up nicely and depth on the buy side was very strong. Thank you for your suggestion about improving my TA skillset, its on the very long "To Do" list.

From a theological and philosophical viewpoint I have got my head around this one. I used to have some reservations about the whole preacher preaches a compelling message and then encourages people to give till it hurts and the whole giving through your cellphone thing, (hounds don't like cellphones as they invade his privacy), but the plain fact is people need a lot of encouragement to live a faith filled life, (people are naturally inert and naturally covert money), and with the widespread proliferation of cellphones anything that makes it easier for people to live by faith and be more generous is probably a good thing. The rapid growth of the company suggests church leaders around the world by and large feel the same way.

On another topic Its not a crime to drive a nice car folks. If you've "got a few quid" why not ? King Solomon was well blessed was he not !

Welcome on board Winner.
    LOL Percy.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-02-2017 at 10:43 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

[QUOTE=percy;655489]

You have let yourself down.
    Your reputation is now on the line.
    Looking to profit from "the faithfull" is a "doubtful" moral investment...............................lol.

ps.Redem your ways.Donate $100 to the bowling club.
    We've managed to get Roger and Winner on board! When will you jump in with the bowling club Percy?

percy

[QUOTE=Jinx;655517]

We've managed to get Roger and Winner on board! When will you jump in with the bowling club Percy?
    When eps growth is higher than their PE.
    A long time away as currently both are minus.!
    eps -12.46 and PE - 16.05.
    ps.
    A friend of me let me know she had brought some PPH.The last "investment" she did on her own was PEB.!.lol.

When eps growth is higher than their PE.
    A long time away as currently both are minus.!
    eps -12.46 and PE - 16.05.
    ps.
    A friend of me let me know she had brought some PPH.The last "investment" she did on her own was PEB.!.lol.
    Does sound reasonable but I can see their PE shooting up to 20+ as they approach cash flow positive (my guess is closer to the middle of 2017). Hope to get you on board one day Percy!