sharetrader

Thread: Computershare

Hybrid View

I must add my opinion to this so called "upgrade". Link 10/10 Computershare 1/10 - though I seem to finally get there

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by stones View Post
    I must add my opinion to this so called "upgrade". Link 10/10 Computershare 1/10 - though I seem to finally get there
    What I find very annoying is that when I log in under the NZ site, it lists all my Australian holdings as well. But when I log in to the Australian site it only lists my Australian holdings. Is this some kind of bug? Also it is annoying to have to go 1 by 1 to get dividend info to do the IR3 tax return. But I think they (computershare) have an ulterior motive here.... recently I received an email from them stating they were willing to provide the info in summary form for a small fee of $35. No thank you!!

Definitely a slow day at Computershare, has just taken 25 seconds to log in. I have added a stock to the NZ portfolio as a reminder to self. It's an NZX stock, and also appears on the ASX portfolio! Bugs, blackcap, yep, a total invasion on the whole site.

Maybe, hopefully, they will get enough complaints to make some decent changes. Would be good to see it align with Link....

The two main registries have made a charge for some years for tax summaries. One way of overcoming this is to set up a spread sheet and update each time a dividend is received. Takes discipline, I don't have it! I'm getting a round tuit one day! So once a year I set aside a couple of hours and do the exercise from scratch.

G on - I use the same login/password for both NZX/ASX and can bring up all info on both portfolios.
    Last edited by karen1; 10-04-2014 at 12:38 PM. Reason: addition