sharetrader
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Computershare

Banksie, your seem to forget a lot. Have you also forgotten your meeting with Kim Dotcom? Or am I confused?

Quote Originally Posted by McGyro View Post
    Banksie, your seem to forget a lot. Have you also forgotten your meeting with Kim Dotcom? Or am I confused?
    Kim who?

<wipes manure of jacket>

Just logged into Compushare and see that my Telecom shares are no longer listed in my portfolio. No evidence at all on the website that I've ever owned them. I've sent them an email enquiring politely where my shares might be. I have to say that this freaks me out just a little. I'll leave it a couple of days before I move into a full blown panic

Guru

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Just logged into Compushare and see that my Telecom shares are no longer listed in my portfolio. No evidence at all on the website that I've ever owned them. I've sent them an email enquiring politely where my shares might be. I have to say that this freaks me out just a little. I'll leave it a couple of days before I move into a full blown panic

GENERAL: TEL: Notification of Change in Share Registry 04:07p.m.
    TEL
    17/06/2014 16:07
    GENERAL

REL: 1607 HRS Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited

GENERAL: TEL: Notification of Change in Share Registry

Market Release

17 June 2014

Notification of Change in Share Registry

Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited (TEL) advises that effective from
    the start of business on Monday 23 June 2014, management of the Telecom
    Corporation of New Zealand Limited share registry will move from
    Computershare Investor Services Limited to Link Market Services Limited.

From that date the new contact details for the Telecom Corporation of New
    Zealand Limited share registry will be as follows:

New Zealand

Link Market Services Limited
    Level 7 Zurich House
    21 Queen Street
    Auckland

PO Box 91976
    Auckland, 1142

Phone: + 64 9 375 5998 (investor enquiries)
    Phone: + 64 9 375 5999
    Fax: + 64 9 375 5990
    Email: enquiries@linkmarketservices.com

You obviously follow this share from a distance.
    Last edited by 777; 22-06-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks very much 777. Compushare just sent me an email today advising of this was just about to share. Appreciate you posting nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    I received a letter a few days ago advising that were moving to Link Market Services.

El Toro~

Argh CS... I've just added to my ASX portfolio and adding a stock in is terrible to do! It keeps trying to sign me into my NZ login and saying I'm in the wrong country. then when I get in I find it still takes me to my NZ portfolio... In Google Chrome I find it does this every time but in Internet Explorer it doesn't. No idea why. I will give them a call come this week but my gosh this is frustrating. Why can't they be more like LINK!

Guru

Default Obviously being a share investor for over 40 years isn't long enough.

I received a letter from Computershare in the post (yes snail mail) re: Cavalier requesting Electronic communications..Now I have had these boxes ticked in my Computershare Account for years now so what's happening??... Anyway... .The systems people running Computershare have a deluded sense that they have developed a very simple access to one's online account feature that even the most newest of newbies will have no trouble with

I sent this email to Computershare a few minutes ago...enjoy

Hi

Cavalier form requesting email mailing

..Hmmm I'll have this sorted with Computershare in no time flat

No worries..just bring up the Computershare login page... enter my ID and password......
    ......Ehh what's this???.....
    ... a further security check name, breed and colour of my pet.....really!!!! how on earth can I remember the exact wording letters and spacing's for this....Hmmm, which pet? I have 3 ...Ok, I'm a tryer .
    fail, fail, fail..

what's this?..a red notification to contact computershare.. my account is disabled?.. Great..
    ....Ok I'll stay cool as this will be easy to solve...Hmmm...where in earth are the NZ contact phone numbers?? ...not on this webpage, not on this one either, nor here or here..ah ha phone numbers!! damm they're ozzie ones. ..ahh here it is..phew that only took 5 minutes..

Got it..ohh..its a toll call and no 0800 number..
    ...oh well It will only cost me a few cents to fix so no worries..eh..It's ringing..A automated directory..that's OK..pushed the 5 button...a human voice answered and transferred me on.. and they put on hold!!..Great!!....Oh dear what's this dreaded sound .."we are currently experiencing high volume of calls"................waiting ..............waiting............ listening to the 2nd most dreaded sound, that of instrumental chamber music ...
    ..after 20 minutes waiting .. 3 thoughts were occurring, I should be working not listening to music, the thought of the toll call cost accumulating.. and...I'm reaching my end of my tolerance level to chamber music....
    ....Ended call...
    ...and so ended my suffering...well not quite.. I still have apprehension, thinking about future frustrating moments possibly hours in attempting to get my account working again.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

Sir/Madam..All I wanted to do was to update my account to receive email for Cavalier Company report..I was led to believe this was a simple task...
    .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

So..my email request to you is... (and I'm now down on my knees pleading for help)... Can I kindly request for both of us to waste more time in an attempt to open up my account so I can change that one simple setting..to get Cavalier to send me their company's reports via email

Thank you in advance

xxxxxx xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    So..my email request to you is... (and I'm now down on my knees pleading for help)... Can I kindly request for both of us to waste more time in an attempt to open up my account so I can change that one simple setting..to get Cavalier to send me their company's reports via email

Thank you in advance

xxxxxx xxxxx
    Message me your email and i'll send it over

Edit: Here it is: http://www.cavcorp.co.nz/Results-Reports
    Last edited by Jinx; 03-10-2016 at 12:11 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    I received a letter from Computershare in the post (yes snail mail) re: Cavalier requesting Electronic communications..Now I have had these boxes ticked in my Computershare Account for years now so what's happening??... Anyway... .The systems people running Computershare have a deluded sense that they have developed a very simple access to one's online account feature that even the most newest of newbies will have no trouble with

I sent this email to Computershare a few minutes ago...enjoy

Hi

Cavalier form requesting email mailing

..Hmmm I'll have this sorted with Computershare in no time flat

No worries..just bring up the Computershare login page... enter my ID and password......
    ......Ehh what's this???.....
    ... a further security check name, breed and colour of my pet.....really!!!! how on earth can I remember the exact wording letters and spacing's for this....Hmmm, which pet? I have 3 ...Ok, I'm a tryer .
    fail, fail, fail..

what's this?..a red notification to contact computershare.. my account is disabled?.. Great..
    ....Ok I'll stay cool as this will be easy to solve...Hmmm...where in earth are the NZ contact phone numbers?? ...not on this webpage, not on this one either, nor here or here..ah ha phone numbers!! damm they're ozzie ones. ..ahh here it is..phew that only took 5 minutes..

Got it..ohh..its a toll call and no 0800 number..
    ...oh well It will only cost me a few cents to fix so no worries..eh..It's ringing..A automated directory..that's OK..pushed the 5 button...a human voice answered and transferred me on.. and they put on hold!!..Great!!....Oh dear what's this dreaded sound .."we are currently experiencing high volume of calls"................waiting ..............waiting............ listening to the 2nd most dreaded sound, that of instrumental chamber music ...
    ..after 20 minutes waiting .. 3 thoughts were occurring, I should be working not listening to music, the thought of the toll call cost accumulating.. and...I'm reaching my end of my tolerance level to chamber music....
    ....Ended call...
    ...and so ended my suffering...well not quite.. I still have apprehension, thinking about future frustrating moments possibly hours in attempting to get my account working again.

Sir/Madam..All I wanted to do was to update my account to receive email for Cavalier Company report..I was led to believe this was a simple task...

Thank you in advance

xxxxxx xxxxx
    My fullest sympathies Hoop
    I know what you went through.Try having 3 CSN numbers with 1 in Aus & 1 in NZ & b@#$%@r if I could log on to computershare. Kicked me off the same way it did with your experience.Tried 3 different times now & I have given up every time
    Let me know how/if you are successful