sharetrader
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: GTK - Gentrack

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The 14 of 21 shareholders who sold shares into the ipo might agree with you

They done well haven't they
    Hear what you're saying Winner, but doesn't always end in tears for the punters - Synlait is a great example of leaving some meat on the bones.

discl: stagged these early, when disappointed how little stag there was given the hype (cheers belg)

This whole situation reeks of flagrant corruption/manipulation. My arse they weren't aware of the issues at listing, how naive do they think people are. I'm seriously pissed. Bastards.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sharp View Post
    GTK prospectus shows that even at $2.00 per share the P/E ratio is 15.2 - not taking into account the recent earnings downgrade.

It truly shows the bull market that we are in given that the SP is remaining above $2... its all speculation - where it should be about the fundamentals - my two cents.
    Bull market, not when I look at my portfolio must be a bull without horns, I think the Bears have moved in by stealth and are enjoying the picnic, the NZX looks pretty crappy to me at the moment.

El Toro~

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Bull market, not when I look at my portfolio must be a bull without horns, I think the Bears have moved in by stealth and are enjoying the picnic, the NZX looks pretty crappy to me at the moment.

Exactly my thoughts of late, with AIR and MET being the only holdings I'm expecting some strong results from. The ASX at the moment is looking all too inviting.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Said bull markets don't end with a crash .....usually a slow decline from the top ....I like your bears moving in by stealth, good description.

My view overall decline when the RYM and SUM stopped climbing a few months ago

IMO

Yes RYM a good bellwether stock Sum less so ; both under the 200DMA but not MET. Think you're over reacting paddy. **** happens.

IMO

pop that bubble and get out of that suit

does anyone know if you brief a select group of people about your business sensitive info before telling the market is that a breach of disclosure law in nz ?

In australia it is considered that.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    does anyone know if you brief a select group of people about your business sensitive info before telling the market is that a breach of disclosure law in nz ?

Way of the world - some have and some have not

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

I am 100% sure that the institutional investors would have not traded or advised anyone to trade in Gentrack shares if they had received price sensitive information during the briefing that was not publicly available. Because if they did, it might have been considered insider trading.

https://www.fma.govt.nz/glossary/insider-trading/

Insider trading is when a person with materially price-sensitive information about a public issuer that is not generally available to the public buys or sells (or encourages others to buy, hold or sell) the issuer’s securities to make a profit or avoid a loss. New Zealand law prohibits insider trading.

So if they had traded in shares while in possession of inside information, they could even find themselves criminally liable. But again, I am 100% sure that this did not happen at all.