sharetrader
Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: GTK - Gentrack

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Wow - more than $600k traded yesterday! Quite a number for GTK - and despite me having purchased some - I don't take any responsibility for this big number, somebody else seems to be interested as well ....
    Gotya: https://www.nzx.com/companies/GTK/announcements/262900

First NZ Capital is accumulating ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Intelligent Investor also had a relatively positive article comparing with Hansen Tech. Conclusion however is Buy at lower levels. I found comment as to UK water deregulation in a couple of years encouraging as a further growth opportunity for GTK.

And while the PEB thread buzzes with the ump'th repetition of always the same arguments: GTK announced nearly unnoticed quite respectable half year results:

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/213887.pdf

Revenue up 4%, NPAT up 55% - and positive outlook for the second half. 4.1cents fully imputed divvie. I like the technology sector
    ----

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Revenue up 4%, NPAT up 55% - and positive outlook for the second half. 4.1cents fully imputed divvie. I like the technology sector
    Market doesn't - down over 4%

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Market doesn't - down over 4%
    Sure - but on hardly any depth I see so far less than 3000 shares sold below 240. Average sell price today (after the results) is still 2.45.

BTW - as long as companies pay reliable dividends am I not even angry with the market if it sells me some more shares for less
    ----

IMO

PDF Large contract with UK water utility and Guidance nearly confirmed.

Perpetual accumulating - now up to 14.5%: https://www.nzx.com/companies/GTK/announcements/268547

Looking at the fundamentals: P/E of 18.8% with a nearly 10% CAGR ... and analyst "consensus" of $2.50 ... might be time to use the current weakness to accumulate some more?

Obviously - nobody knows how long the tide keeps going out (well, I don't ...) - but this is in my view one of the companies which offers (at current price) good value for money. Growth company and still paying a roughly 5% dividend yield.

DYOR -

Discl: holding.
    ----

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Lightbulb Slow reader, OK

Only just got a round to reading the full year financials and stuff basically hit there IPO KPIs.

Results seem OK, future looks OK, dividend yield is OK, but is OK overpriced?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Only just got a round to reading the full year financials and stuff basically hit there IPO KPIs.

Results seem OK, future looks OK, dividend yield is OK, but is OK overpriced?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Fair question ... though it is certainly one of the better performers from last years IPO round. Sound growth (pretty consistent around 10% CAGR) and hey - they don't just promise to make money, but they do make some - missing however some of the hype component of their peer IPO-candidates.

One lonely analyst at 4traders daring a "consensus" forecast of $2.50 ... and if we use the Graham formula, than we would look at a target price of nearly $4.00.

Price will probably go somewhat up and down due to the chunkiness of their business (but don't take my word for it), but overall I feel much better with holding some of them (here is my disclosure), than I would with e.g. PEB, OHE or even WYN.

I do see them as a promising long term investment - and yes, getting in at $2,00 some weeks ago was certainly better than buying in now would be, but I don't see them yet as over prized (s. above).

DYOR (I know, you will - PT - just for the other readers ...).
    ----