sharetrader
Page 33 of 89 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

Default Lock up period ends September 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Will not buy until after the fall out from the end of the lock-up period for founder shares. Just take a look at what happened to SLI price once founders and employees started selling down after their lock-up ended.
    It will indeed be interesting to see how Orion insiders view their prospects. Any bets?

Advanced Member

http://www.ibm.com/smarterplanet/nz/...tions/visions/

May be of interest to those invested or interested in investing with Orion.
    Lady on National program just chatting about IBM's interest in this area.
    11:20'ish....16 April

Membaa

Default Bets on or off? Either way it's a bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Portobello View Post
    It will indeed be interesting to see how Orion insiders view their prospects. Any bets?
    Long before the September lockup ends, OHE will report FY15 results.

The FY14 auditors report was signed off 21 July 2014, so the reporting could be a few months away, plenty of time for investors nerves to fray further. The FY14 report also focused heavily on the top line numbers, sure they were positive but it was frustrating to have to dig deep into the report before finding any reference to the company making operating, cash and eps losses, but that's OK by them apparently, because of the capital raising.

If investors or prospective investors anticipate a reversal of the FY14 -$1.7m operating loss and -$9.6m net cash outflow and -0.9c eps, then the past 6 months dismal price performance from the IPO won't bother them, it may even look like good buying now around the low of $4.5, even on declining and lame price performance indicators.

On the other hand, it could look like a huge risk and maybe a time to get the heck out, or bide time to see whether there is a turnaround and buy in when it's a solid company performing for it's shareholders.

Monthly share price chart
    Attachment 7283

BAA
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 16-04-2015 at 12:39 PM.

Based on the Dec 14 cash flow report (hey - another one should be just around the corner ...) would I not expect the financial year to end on a high note. I think it would be already good news if they manage to reduce their cash burn from Q2 (and I know, they try!).

I guess share holders can call them selves lucky if 2016 turns cashflow positive, but this will IMHO depend on how the next generation of products do (are the out yet? If not - shouldn't they already be?).

As indicated earlier - interesting company, but at this stage I wouldn't know whether a loss making software company with a huge cash burn is really worth their current $721 million market cap. Maybe half of that will do? Maybe a quarter? If I really want to invest into a loss maker with a sexy product, than why not investing into WYN - their market cap is just 212 million (though I think they are too dear as well)?

Just wondering why people don't buy instead into a software company already making a profit (GTK - $171k market cap), but this is probably too boring - isn't it?

Discl: hold GTK; watch WYN and OHE
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Membaa

Investor briefing call 28 April https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/211660.pdf you'd think that a 3/4 $Billion tech company might've figured out how to do a webinar, but no just bear with us for 10-15 minutes while the moderator takes your details and places you into the call. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Investor briefing call 28 April https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/211660.pdf you'd think that a 3/4 $Billion tech company might've figured out how to do a webinar, but no just bear with us for 10-15 minutes while the moderator takes your details and places you into the call. sigh.
    Agree - a $750M company would know how to set up a webinar - wouldn't they? Maybe just another indication that the share is ways overvalued .
    ----

Quarterly update out: https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/211966.pdf

Cashburn: Actually - this quarter (just) cashflow positive. However they prepare shareholders for further "bumpiness" in this regard.

New products: released. Will be interesting to see, whether the markets like them.

Growth: Revenue up by 7.2% last year (or 22.1% annually over the last 2 years). Nothing really to crow about for a so called growth company. Saturation coming early? Particularly worrying obviously that their chosen growth market (US) didn't show any of it (they give no numbers yet, but describe the US market as "challenging") - just the other markets seem to have contributed to the (frugal) overall growth.

Still feels to me like a high risk company without (at current SP) lots of upwards potential for shareholders. However - somebody seems to like the announcement - SP slightly up in moderate trading (though far away yet from braking the down-trend ...)
    ----

I maintained early on in this thread that they were growing faster while profitable. Seems to me like after the initial take-up of their product offer they have struggled to get much more penetration despite throwing a lot more money at it, so yes BP, market saturation of a sort. Yet another grossly overpriced software company (YAWN).

Guru

In my view
    Number of shares traded very low over the last month even after this underwhelming performance update
    Cashflow report OK
    Turnover very underwhelming.I was working on $210 m
    Maybe valid reasons but will be 3 ? months before known
    Happy to hold some to see how it pans out.2 % of my portfolio now

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    In my view
    Number of shares traded very low over the last month even after this underwhelming performance update
    Cashflow report OK
    Turnover very underwhelming.I was working on $210 m
    Maybe valid reasons but will be 3 ? months before known
    Happy to hold some to see how it pans out.2 % of my portfolio now
    $61mill annual loss reported yesterday.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11454862

This has not deterred the govt from offering up to $15mill in R&D funding grants over three years to the firm, and at the rate they are spending money on programming, they'll uplift all of that from taxpayers. On top of whatever they have already received from share investors.

Discl: not a holder.