sharetrader
Page 36 of 89 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    The overall consensus of this thread was corrrect all along. I'll still wait when the price gets lower than $3.30

disc not holding but would be interested to get some of it in the future
    Your wish may come true!

Guru

Seems as though Mr Market does not Lester Leaving !!

Guru

Down again this morning, where is the bottom ? , ideas please.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Down again this morning, where is the bottom ? , ideas please.
    I guess it depends ...

OHE is a highly speculative company. They have basically no capital (NTA 21 cents per share) and intend to make losses for at least another couple of years. I would think another CR is more likely than not given their cash burn, but we will see. They never made any promises, i.e. if they just roll up their toenails in a couple of years, than investors can't complain, that the board mislead them. On the other hand - they might be at some stage highly successful, particularly if a public healthcare system survives in the States (not sure about that if I look at the recent US polls, but obviously still early days). I don't think that their current business plans allow for a failure in the US.

The time to invest might be if & when the trend changes, and personally I do not believe that this will happen prior to the next US elections. If the democrats win the next election, than it might be a good time to do a punt on OHE. Obviously - the market can do as it pleases - we might have a speculative bubble prior to that date, but in the current climate does this looks less likely.

Discl: not holding & obviously - DYOR;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Many people, myself included chose to ignore this IPO investment opportunity because of the highly unusual move not to provide financial forecasts. If this highly questionable approach didn't scare people off at the start then have a look at the chart of their SP performance ever since listing ! Its basically been steadily downhill ever since. Investors sold a pup ?, you be the judge.

Super Investor

I think the last quarterly showed an increase in sales. I'd wait for the next two quarterlies before looking at it again.
    h2

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Many people, myself included chose to ignore this IPO investment opportunity because of the highly unusual move not to provide financial forecasts. If this highly questionable approach didn't scare people off at the start then have a look at the chart of their SP performance ever since listing ! Its basically been steadily downhill ever since. Investors sold a pup ?, you be the judge.
    True, feel sorry for those who got sucked in at IPO offered at $5.70 from memory.

Guru

Another big dump right on closing , down another 2% today, not good, sub $3.00 here we come !!

Guru

Another big dump right on closing , down another 2% today, not good, sub $3.00 here we come !!

The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    True, feel sorry for those who got sucked in at IPO offered at $5.70 from memory.
    Yep, I was one of the suckers. Love the vision but couldn't handle the losses - bailed a couple of months ago.