sharetrader
Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

looking good.., all the way back to 5 dollar my target...,

One hell of a shift in sentiment for OHE in the last few months.... surprising what a few contract announcements can do. Up nearly 5 percent on this mornings announcement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BC_Doc View Post
    One hell of a shift in sentiment for OHE in the last few months.... surprising what a few contract announcements can do. Up nearly 5 percent on this mornings announcement.
    Sounds very much like another Wynyard, lots of contract signups and announcements,but at the end of the day will they deliver on the bottom line?

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Sounds very much like another Wynyard, lots of contract signups and announcements,but at the end of the day will they deliver on the bottom line?
    As a user of Orion's software in the healthcare system, I believe the potential is there albeit some improvements needing to be made. I guess the high switching cost could be a supportive factor for their bottom line once their software is employed.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I've owned shares in both and while they are both active in potentially very large markets, I think they are quite different. I sold all my WYN last month, having given up on their management team's ability to execute (and averaged down, which is a basic rule of mine that I should not have broken!) I bought OHE in the IPO, sold out at a small loss and bought back in a few months ago - didn't pick the bottom but not too far off it.

I think OHE management have shown they can build a profitable and successful traditional software license business. Now they are transitioning to PaaS and have invested heavily to initiate that. They are now consistently signing up customers in different jurisdictions. It looks to me like they know how to execute. While it seems to have stretched too far too quickly, I think any pullbacks will be well-supported by institutions (and I will also be on the bid in a small way).

Technicals are also very supportive of the idea that a bottom has been found. Confirmation will be if / when dips arise.

The profit might come quicker then most ppl think. Heard on the radio the ceo is talking about turning to profit soon.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    The profit might come quicker then most ppl think. Heard on the radio the ceo is talking about turning to profit soon.
    Yeh that's what PEB said years ago !

OHE continues to rise on grater tan average volume, attracting minimal comment. Suggests to me that the institutions are buying. Perhaps we will see another positive announcement soon that will drive further gains. Disc: bought in the IPO, sold soon after at a loss, bought back in on the dip below $3 and still buying.

Bought inb at $3 not that long ago and topped up at $4.20 It continues to be an amazing ride!

already reach my target price of 5 dollar soon