sharetrader
Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Proceed with caution here. The company will be expcted to layoff staff (200?) with the blessing of the board to get cash burn under control and not upset the ASB. That should save $20M a year. I assume the banks will insist on getting the company cashflow positive/neutral. Probably the new shareholders if the raise is done. I think the bank will want a buffer on their $40M facility so layoffs are inevtiable.

What will be really interesting is who decides to put capital in and with what conditions. Ian will be diluting at very unfavourable terms. Will the bank keep its $40M on tap with another outside investor tipping in? This might be crucial as the raise is going to be a massive downround.

With further thought this again highlights the awful governance in software companies. The board should of acted 6 months ago as mentioned by another poster. They must have been 99% sure the contracts were a done deal. Incompetence or ignorance?
    History repeats itself with the IT sector.

Remember Provenco and Cadmus? Both boasted of huge potential deals in the pipeline after closing a few initial ones (Provenco actually closed a monster deal with Petronas) but never managed to close any others after that. Bled to death supporting beefed up staff numbers and software support teams.

Sp in free fall now - down another 13c to $1.53. Looking like a big insto or two looking to get out.
    Last edited by Balance; 04-04-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Guru

Heading for $1.40,
    1/ where is the support going to come from.
    2/ what is the base.
    3/ What price will they offer shares at .
    4/ Who will take them up ( WYN )
    5/ What of the future.
    6/ When is the AGM ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Heading for $1.40,
    2/ what is the base.
    5/ What of the future.
    6/ When is the AGM ?
    Good questions.

My 2 cents on them ...

number 4 ... I don't think WYN would have money to take up OHE shares ...
    number 5 ... I guess it all depends on whether the institutional investor they want to get on board is more than a pipe dream
    number 6 ... I'd suppose in September as every year (unless they have a "watershed" meeting before)
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

WYN had also allegedly generated inbound enquiry and expressions of interest from strategic Australian, Asian and U.S. investors @ a price of $2 a share that came to nothing...

The recent minority placement of USD10 million in NZX-listed Rakon Limited by Taiwan's Siward has provided no tangible benefit to RAK shareholders so far. ASB got some of its debt repaid tho.

Poor close on the day's low.!!

Heading for $1.40,
    2/ what is the base.
    5/ What of the future.
    6/ When is the AGM ?
    A figure of $120m was mentioned from a discussion I had with the same investment banker who warned me that OHE was arrogant and unrealistic (refer #592). That was quite a few years ago now but he has been proven right so far!

A strategic partner with cash and market presence will be the ideal outcome for OHE.

Doubt institutions are going to pump more money into OHE unless it is a vulture fund - in which case they will wait for the sp to tank, pump in money and take control. Refer Diligent.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    A figure of $120m was mentioned from a discussion I had with the same investment banker who warned me that OHE was arrogant and unrealistic (refer #592). That was quite a few years ago now but he has been proven right so far!

A strategic partner with cash and market presence will be the ideal outcome for OHE.

Doubt institutions are going to pump more money into OHE unless it is a vulture fund - in which case they will wait for the sp to tank, pump in money and take control. Refer Diligent.
    I bet Ian McRae is bloody furious about this latest debacle, his empire has gone from a very successful privately owned company, to a Billion dollar listing, to now staring insolvency in the face and probably losing more equity to unwanted 'partners'.

Today's share price is another terrific example of not buying a down trend, bad on bad. No bottom in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I bet Ian McRae is bloody furious about this latest debacle, his empire has gone from a very successful privately owned company, to a Billion dollar listing, to now staring insolvency in the face and probably losing more equity to unwanted 'partners'.

Today's share price is another terrific example of not buying a down trend, bad on bad. No bottom in sight.
    It is his company and his strategy - he can kick himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It is his company and his strategy - he can kick himself?
    Correct me if I a wrong. But is the pattern not to recall the founder to the helm when his wayward creation requires survival. Just need some backers I hear the Japanese are making inroads into the health sector they need to work on big data biometrics for the advancement of their research into robots.

The might also like to look at how they can digitize early warning signs for outbreaks of Tyfoyd. I have some ideas.

While I am at it and since the church is the cause if this outbreak pushpay should look at including a video link on their app so the pastor can congregate with his flock via video link. I hear Grandstream is a possible partner or sevice for this technology.

BullishBear aka Sword of Orion

Quote Originally Posted by BullishBear View Post
    Correct me if I a wrong ..............

The might also like to look at how they can digitize early warning signs for outbreaks of Tyfoyd. ..........

BullishBear aka Sword of Orion
    Correcting you now. It's typhoid.

Guru

Heading for $1.40,
    2/ what is the base.
    5/ What of the future.
    6/ When is the AGM ?
    New low today $1,39 !