sharetrader
Page 62 of 89 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

Guru

Down another 3.6% today ( so far ! ).

I read on NBR behind the paywall Craigs put a SELL on it and basically said they should have done a capital raise earlier.
    Majority shareholder says his interests are aligned with shareholders BUT not exactly. He's been trying to maintain control and with the way the company has been trading its now facing a cash crisis. He's left the capital raise to the last minute and directly acted against other shareholders best interests in my view. If this fails, (as it very well might do), he can fully expect shareholders to come after him looking for redress.
    Holders are very "brave" in my opinion. Best case scenario is he gets a capital raise away at a deep discount to the current price. If he can't...
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-04-2017 at 11:39 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Best case scenario is he gets a capital raise away at a deep discount to the current price. If he can't...
    Best case scenario for me would be to return to profitability and avoid a capital raise, but most likely too late for that now.

Discl: never held, but watched closely for an opportunity to buy on turnaround. Still watching ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Best case scenario for me would be to return to profitability and avoid a capital raise, but most likely too late for that now.

Discl: never held, but watched closely for an opportunity to buy on turnaround. Still watching ...
    No chance whatsoever of that with their current bank balance and loss rate. Banks are fair weather friends only and that facility will likely get pulled if he tries to use it.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

No chance whatsoever of that with their current bank balance and loss rate. Banks are fair weather friends only and that facility will likely get pulled if he tries to use it.
    Agree with you Roger.

Should have made use of that facility early on. Looks worse to dip into now than it would have been if it made of the facility in slightly rosier times... looks like desperation.

I read on NBR behind the paywall Craigs put a SELL on it and basically said they should have done a capital raise earlier.
    Their quarterly publication says 'reduce'
    (Not much difference but they do put an outright sell on some other stocks)
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Their quarterly publication says 'reduce'
    (Not much difference but they do put an outright sell on some other stocks)
    Behind the paywall article is today and is probably more current than their quarterly publication mate. Mark Lister reported as calling it a SELL today. NBR behind the paywall article of Friday last week called Mr McCrae a "control freak"
    Forbar reported as calling it UNDERPERFORM. Forbar analyst goes on to say this is a high risk stock not suitable for the majority of retail investors.
    I guess neither of those brokers investment banking divisions are handling the possible recapitalization negotiations.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-04-2017 at 01:07 PM.

As I bought in as a punt to the sector they're in, it's about the right time to get some more at less than $1.30 then Just the challenge of catching some falling knives, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    As I bought in as a punt to the sector they're in, it's about the right time to get some more at less than $1.30 then Just the challenge of catching some falling knives, I guess
    I read a very good analysis of when to buy "cheap stocks". Might be worth a read and could help prevent cut fingers from the falling knife
    https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/35081

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    LOL where angels fear to tread...good luck mate.