sharetrader
Page 68 of 89 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Sub $ muck !!
    I suppose the $1 will probably provide a bit of support, but lets just get used already to call it a penny-dreadful ...

Just remind me - what did they sell the share for at IPO - Was it $5.75?

I guess what Ian McCrae really did was selling the shares much too dear and that way keeping a much higher share of his company than what he deserved. Funnily this is exactly what brings the company now down. A stronger and independent board might have been able to avoid this disaster ...

Anyway - terrible trend. I definitely wish employees and holders a good outcome, but don't think that now would be a good time to buy in. They definitely need first a board with some (more) commercial competencies to turn the ship around.

DYOR
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investor

Sub $ muck !!
    Gosh, that got there quicker than I anticipated....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I suppose the $1 will probably provide a bit of support, but lets just get used already to call it a penny-dreadful ...

Just remind me - what did they sell the share for at IPO - Was it $5.75?

I guess what Ian McCrae really did was selling the shares much too dear and that way keeping a much higher share of his company than what he deserved. Funnily this is exactly what brings the company now down. A stronger and independent board might have been able to avoid this disaster ...

Anyway - terrible trend. I definitely wish employees and holders a good outcome, but don't think that now would be a good time to buy in. They definitely need first a board with some (more) commercial competencies to turn the ship around.

DYOR

BP and don't forget that OHE couldnt/wouldn't give earnings guidance , that should have been a warning to all, BEWARE !!

Investor

BP and don't forget that OHE couldnt/wouldn't give earnings guidance , that should have been a warning to all, BEWARE !!
    Yes, of course that was big red flag at the time of IPO...

A little birdie tells me that job cuts are just around the corner... The figure of 20 - 25% of jobs was being thrown around. I guess time will tell how accurate that estimate turns out to be.

OHE should be getting (or already got one) a speeding ticket
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OHE should be getting (or already got one) a speeding ticket
    For going so fast on the reverse gear??

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    For going so fast on the reverse gear??
    Yep - losers get tickets as well

They might know what's causing the price to fall - sorry joking as no doubt they are fully compliant with disclosure rules and have no idea why punters are selling
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yep - losers get tickets as well

They might know what's causing the price to fall - sorry joking as no doubt they are fully compliant with disclosure rules and have no idea why punters are selling
    They wouldn't issue a ticket a week before the report...

20-30% drop weeks before the already downgraded report, would be iffy if the result falls short of the already lowered guidance from April.

Looks like this is going under $1 today. SIGH...if only it was so easy to pick winners... This thing has had "recipe of losing capital" written all over it in neon lights for a while now.
    Interestingly for advocates of simple technical analysis, selling when it crossed down through the 100 day moving average, (and not buying back till it crossed up through the same indicator) would have got you out in the mid $4 range and kept you out.

Agree Winner, speeding ticket for travelling too fast in reverse should be issued.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-05-2017 at 12:09 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine