sharetrader
Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

OHE business is good but management is not. OHE is not WYN I don't think. They have a viable and recurring revenue generating business. I am an end-user of their software. Share price has been pummelled, and extremely to a very undervalued territory in my view..If OHE manages to get a new investor then this will fly, but very likely will dilute stakes of existing shareholders. Lots of moving parts at this stage. High uncertainty but lower risk scenario.. Time will tell.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RRR View Post
    I am an end-user of their software. Share price has been pummelled, and extremely to a very undervalued territory in my view..If OHE manages to get a new investor then this will fly, but very likely will dilute stakes of existing shareholders. Lots of moving parts at this stage. High uncertainty but lower risk scenario.. Time will tell.
    With no disclosure of your holdings...

" Share price has been pummelled, and extremely to a very undervalued territory in my view.."

Only your view..

IF.. ??

OHE manages to get a new investor then this will fly,

Bwaa.. Haaahaa..

Just my personal opinion..

DYOR....

Disc - never held. Applied at IPO, got no allocation (lucky)

I would like to see CEO resign gracefully...let others manage the next phase.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR View Post
    Disc - never held. Applied at IPO, got no allocation (lucky)

I would like to see CEO resign gracefully...let others manage the next phase.
    You're not alone with that sentiment. Recent behind the paywall poll showed a clear majority of NBR readers favored the same outcome with CEO moving to an R&D role.
    Ego is costing shareholders plenty...but the warnings signs were there for experienced investors to read when he had the gall to list without any financial forecast. Thumbed his nose at conventional capital markets methodology right from the beginning. Prudent capital management would have already seen a capital raise. Reckless is the word that springs to mind here, possibly gross recklessness.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    You're not alone with that sentiment. Recent behind the paywall poll showed a clear majority of NBR readers favored the same outcome with CEO moving to an R&D role.
    Ego is costing shareholders plenty...but the warnings signs were there for experienced investors to read when he had the gall to list without any financial forecast. Thumbed his nose at conventional capital markets methodology right from the beginning. Prudent capital management would have already seen a capital raise. Reckless is the word that springs to mind here, possibly gross recklessness.
    The old 'get rid of the CEO' line may be a popular chorus, however even assuming McCrae agreed, consider how long it takes to find a decent CEO, which might be an oxymoron because what decent CEO is going to take on OHE in it's current slide towards oblivion? Basically the company has to be put into intensive care, and all the anti-investing issues sorted before any decent CEO would risk taking on a turnaround case.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The old 'get rid of the CEO' line may be a popular chorus, however even assuming McCrae agreed, consider how long it takes to find a decent CEO, which might be an oxymoron because what decent CEO is going to take on OHE in it's current slide towards oblivion? Basically the company has to be put into intensive care, and all the anti-investing issues sorted before any decent CEO would risk taking on a turnaround case.
    Fair comment but on the other hand who's going to participate in a capital raise with McCrae still at the helm ? Judging by the strong response to the behind the paywall poll the company may be uninvest able unless he's sidelined to an R&D role. Company stuck between a rock and a hard pace ? Caretaker CEO...otherwise...
    Most people seem to be thinking he hasn't shown good stewardship of the resources the market has provided him with, why provide him with more ? Classic case of throwing good money after bad ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-05-2017 at 08:41 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

No "Sinking Ship"

More leaks than a sieve I reckon. Possible deal in the works on a capital raise ?

No worries - cheap shares on offer soon - and maybe somebody big saving them still on the cards

Ian McCrae says, “I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge that recent events have created a challenging time for our shareholders. We have made, and will continue to make, appropriate changes to improve business performance. At the core of our business we have an impressive list of prestigious customers internationally, modern scalable technology and our staff are passionate and talented. Therefore I remain totally committed to the business and have supported the Rights Offer to the greatest extent I can.”.

All hunky dory
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

He's putting a lot of his own money on the line - 15 million!!

Still this company is clearly in quite a bit of trouble. It's a bit of a coin toss as to where it will go.