sharetrader
Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/316260

Another update, another downgrade.

Luckily there are the likes of ATM and THL to compensate for all the downgrades flying in from OHE, MPG, TGH, VIL, PLX, SNK, PEB etc etc!

I am still reeling from the '87 crash! I now have rapidly increasing paper losses with the likes of OHE, PEB ,WHS, SKT in my portfolio??. Think my best stable returns are still from residential rentals and low interest short term deposits!

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    I am still reeling from the '87 crash! I now have rapidly increasing paper losses with the likes of OHE, PEB ,WHS, SKT in my portfolio??. Think my best stable returns are still from residential rentals and low interest short term deposits!
    Ever considered selling some of your duds? From personal experience -- it is so much more relaxing watching them drop when you don't hold anymore ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Ever considered selling some of your duds? From personal experience -- it is so much more relaxing watching them drop when you don't hold anymore ;
    Good point, will be consolidating portions of the portfolio every quarter. Will get some compensation from my 14% return from Harmoney Lending!
    Last edited by permutation; 03-04-2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Typo

"5 customers now live on the AWS hosted cloud solution."

How many millions did it cost to "achieve" this? (Particularly given the company describes itself as "a cloud leader in healthcare globally")

Lead article behind the paywall on NBR today was Craigs analyst who rates them a SELL and reckons they have only $2.0m cash left.
    Be careful folks !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Lead article behind the paywall on NBR today was Craigs analyst who rates them a SELL and reckons they have only $2.0m cash left.
    Be careful folks !
    Serious shxt when house broker (& joint IPO lead manager) puts a sell on the stock.

Could also mean of course that Orion is using another broker for its capital restructuring exercise which would not have gone down well with Craigs!

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Serious shxt when house broker (& joint IPO lead manager) puts a sell on the stock.

Could also mean of course that Orion is using another broker for its capital restructuring exercise which would not have gone down well with Craigs!
    Craigs have had a sell on Orion for the last year and they continue to be unimpressed.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Craigs have had a sell on Orion for the last year and they continue to be unimpressed.
    Oh and they had a sell on HLG as well before they stopped following them!

TP OHE $0.63
    Last edited by RupertBear; 05-04-2018 at 09:48 AM. Reason: oops always get HLG and HGL mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Yes its rare to see the house poodle, opps sorry meant house broker put a sell on a stock and keep it for so long. Kudos to them for calling this the flea ridden mutt it so obviously is.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine