sharetrader
Page 9 of 89 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    No forecast means none of my money will head their way. I am not even going to bother reading their prospectus.

A single question though - are current shareholders required to escrow all or part for any period?

IMO, the most professional IPO seen in recent years was Synlait. The price left plenty on the table for the bright-eyed new shareholders, and existing holders were locked away for a declared portion of their holding. THAT IS CLASS
    And the existing shareholders are China Chinese! Amazing!

Guru

At a far lower price but at an earlier stage/risk in the companies development

I endeavor to invest in the Q of management not just the Co

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    I have only had a quick look but it seems as if new shares were issued in the past 6 months for less than $4. about a 25% increase if it IPO's at the low amount.

I endeavor to invest in the Q of management not just the Co
    I'm totally with Balance on the arrogant and unrealistic comment. Quality management make sensible conservative and pragmatic forecasts and grow their company is a disciplined and sensible way and bring a company to market with sensible financial ratio's. Taking on 500 staff and being unable to assure the market that growth will not even continue at previous rates when the company was profitable looks like a highly risky strategy i.e. like an all or nothing bet to me...with other people's money. Quality management...yeah right, is it too early for a Tui ? Thanks for disclosing your vested interest but with all due respect it was plainly obvious already.
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-10-2014 at 11:21 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I'm totally with Balance on the arrogant and unrealistic comment. Quality management make sensible conservative and pragmatic forecasts and grow their company is a disciplined and sensible way and bring a company to market with sensible financial ratio's. Taking on 500 staff and being unable to assure the market that growth will not even continue at previous rates when the company was profitable looks like a highly risky strategy i.e. like an all or nothing bet to me...with other people's money. Quality management...yeah right, is it too early for a Tui ? Thanks for disclosing your vested interest but with all due respect it was plainly obvious already.
    You're welcome Roger
    Heads up

IMO

Thanks for your pro view kiora and your equanimity. always good to get bit of balance and opposing views.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks for your pro view kiora and your equanimity. always good to get bit of balance and opposing views.
    Thanks Joshuatree ,its seems that the negatives can displace the positives on the sharetrader sometimes.

Thanks Joshuatree ,its seems that the negatives can displace the positives on the sharetrader sometimes.
    Lack of financial forecasts mean the company is not prepared to be measured and judged against stated strategies and goals.

Looking like a NXT listing where it's no care and no responsibility?

Guru

If it has listed last year when everyone was bullish on tech stocks, it would have been different. They could have sold at over $1B and everyone would have been piling in.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Lack of financial forecasts mean the company is not prepared to be measured and judged against stated strategies and goals.

Looking like a NXT listing where it's no care and no responsibility?
    OR It could be that Macrae doesn't want to get it wrong and doesn't want another "Gentrack" like incident after listing