sharetrader
Page 19 of 273 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

For a company with a market cap of 235 million this has had simply huge volume going through in the last few months. Another 4 million in shares traded today. Holding steady around $1.27 which I think is encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    For a company with a market cap of 235 million this has had simply huge volume going through in the last few months. Another 4 million in shares traded today. Holding steady around $1.27 which I think is encouraging.
    I've been tracking this for weeks and have seen support at $1.28...

It's the big boys/girls getting in on MPG as you have no doubt noticed from the substantial holder notices.
    Last edited by sharp; 27-04-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharp View Post
    I've been tracking this for weeks and have see support at $1.28...

It's the big boys/girls getting in on MPG as you have no doubt noticed from the substantial holder notices.
    I guess nobody can later on complain that they didn't had enough opportunities to get in around 130. Nice to see the support this morning building up and pushing up ; Obviously - the SP is ways below any relevant MA (i.e. the trend looks still terrible), i.e. people must trust their fundamental analysis to get in now, but that's an area the big boys typically are good at.

Discl: holding (lots) - mind all my confirmation bias:
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Mmm the support has held up pretty well so far after looking pretty touch and go. However, i'm still skeptical, every time a push back happens a myriad of sellers flood the market.

Disc: still holding
    Last edited by JoeGrogan; 27-04-2017 at 12:13 PM. Reason: add disclaimer

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    Mmm the support has held up pretty well so far after looking pretty touch and go. However, i'm still skeptical, every time a push back happens a myriad of sellers flood the market.

Disc: still holding
    I've noted the fall back has been on very low volumes at the end of trade day after a steady but slow climb through the day. It deserves to stick, but will it...

Within a +/- 10 cents band around the current SP (135) there are 4 times as many buyers than sellers. Anticipating a positive impact on the SP ...
    ----

Prima facie it would appear the large volume seller(s) have finished or are near to finishing exiting their position(s) which if correct might signal we've passed the bottom, (which would be nice it that really is the case). Not a high conviction / high weighting holding for me but clinging on like a slightly sick terrier to a small bone in this one.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

It appears that annual rsults are due out mid-May. I am anticipating revenue and profit growth (in line with the projected forecasts) - which would give a healthy bump to the SP.
    What are your thoughts gents and ladies (and everyone in between)?
    Last edited by sharp; 28-04-2017 at 11:19 AM.

percy

It appears that annual rsults are due out mid-May. I am anticipating revenue and profit growth (in line with the projected forecasts) - which would give a health bump to the SP.
    Will be interesting.
    I will wait until the result before looking at them [again].
    Sector still scares me though.

It appears that annual rsults are due out mid-May. I am anticipating revenue and profit growth (in line with the projected forecasts) - which would give a health bump to the SP.
    Same here ... expect results as per forecast (somewhere middle of the road) in combination with a quite healthy outlook for 2018. While last years Culverden / Kaikoura / Wellington Earthquake clearly put a dent into the number of building permits issued per month ... the overall trend is clearly pointing upwards and back to the long term trend line.

building permits NZ.JPG

In average it takes 9 months for any newly permitted house to be in need of windows. It is not rocket science, really ...
    ----