sharetrader
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Good question though.
    According to the prospectus, dividend payout ratio of 25% on the NPAT for the year to September?. At directors discretion.

CEO and founder holds plenty of shares in escrowed for another 12 months. Maybe shares in escrowed are not entitled to dividends? Can someone here elaborate on that?

Red flags are as follows:

1) Released their report on the last day, at the last minute after the market closed. Accountants and auditors scramble to finish on time. Otherwise, suspension come Monday.

2) Insiders selling heaps after their escrowed shares were released. Why would you do that? Selling heaps in an uptrend is one thing, selling heaps in a downtrend is another. Selling their shares to realized cash at low share price and pushed down the share more than 50% down is blatantly dodgy and does not make sense if SBB is a solid company.

3) CFO resign just after the FY. Andrew Fastow from the Worldcom accounting scandal in 2002 brings to mind.

IMO

Im after another 20% plus trade and i think my odds are good.

El Toro~

Will be buying a few come Monday. See what happens

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    MKT CAP $35mill s/p 7.4c

F/Y 13 turnover $79.5 mill PBT $19.8 mill

Cash reserves $27.9 mill
    net margin 17.5%

Re supplies 400 plus stores with upmarket clothing in 25- 40 year old market. Owns 5 stores. Most Innovation Brand award in 2013

Re 190 mill shares released from 6 month escrow dumped on market s/p pushed down.

Lots of questions lots of CAUTION! here too good to be true? My wild est that maybe half the escrow shares have passed thru the mkt

Questions (compiled by me) price/sales ratio compared with other brands?
    Compare inventory and payables with other clothing co's , are suppliers financing inventory
    Why have they listed on ASX?
    Why when one googles each of Sunbridges customers the only customer that had reference is listed as astons manufacturer
    Why were the escrow shares released?
    Why are they building such a large 8 storey office building
    Any deferred tax?
    Is this an elaborate hoax?
    2 Aus? directors Andrew Plimpton Director of several Aus and NZX co's, Executive member and director of Aus olympic Committee and commissioner of Aus sports commission and wayne Reid served as Director on 30 plus company boards , O.B.E

CEO has majority holding
    A lot of ramping /promoting on another website
    Be vey wary / careful here, 3 companies that have conned the mkt before ZHE, OMH,BGG
    I took a small holding last week as aspekky short term trade . Have learned a lot more about it since but I'm very wary Watching like a hawk.
    Im in for hopefully one more quick trade @ 10.5c, Don't rate it as investment grade as my first post points out. DYOR

IMO

Im sitting waiting for the wash out and gains ahead. Will man up if it doesn't ,but feel the risk reward is with me in the next few weeks. DYOR

bizarre trading. its almost as thought someone with deep pockets is trying to scare traders away.

Advanced Member

Just as I thought. Sitting now at 8 cents. Don't hold and don't think I ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    According to the prospectus, dividend payout ratio of 25% on the NPAT for the year to September?. At directors discretion.

CEO and founder holds plenty of shares in escrowed for another 12 months. Maybe shares in escrowed are not entitled to dividends? Can someone here elaborate on that?

Red flags are as follows:

1) Released their report on the last day, at the last minute after the market closed. Accountants and auditors scramble to finish on time. Otherwise, suspension come Monday.

2) Insiders selling heaps after their escrowed shares were released. Why would you do that? Selling heaps in an uptrend is one thing, selling heaps in a downtrend is another. Selling their shares to realized cash at low share price and pushed down the share more than 50% down is blatantly dodgy and does not make sense if SBB is a solid company.

3) CFO resign just after the FY. Andrew Fastow from the Worldcom accounting scandal in 2002 brings to mind.

4) considering the cash balance - the interest earned does not match up....

And back up to 9.1 with a high of 9.7 yesterday. A wild ride, with pretty decent volumes as well. I have to admit I'm watching it like a hawk after reading all the comments. Read through their 6 month report again. Couldn't find interest income derived from the 30 million cash balance as VL SNTCHR pointed out and can't make sense of the 8 floor building.

Heres the risk factor for this sort of company: http://www.businessinsider.com.au/sh...missing-2014-9