sharetrader
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    AWOL

Have to wait and see. Could be anything involved, sophisticated investors, Walton getting a stake maybe there could have been a hint in his zero declaration earlier, part sale or joint venture utilising Advangen. Sounds like a BIG push is in the works and in the near future.

From Hot Copper, apply NaCl

"I have heard a whisper of 100m shares will be issued at 3c facilitated by KTM Capital. Significant backer of the CR includes Ellerston Capital. To add ..... Mr Sugar may have a role in the upcoming US OTC distribution arrangement."
    Ellerston Capital = James Packer

Anything is possible I suppose.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 29-07-2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: update

Potassium chloride is better than sodium chloride as it has a lesser chance of cardiovascular disease and hypertension. It's the smart man's salt.

From the release today:
    "Under the Placement, approximately 133 million fully paid ordinary shares will be issued at a price of $0.03 per Placement Share, representing $4.0 million."
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2015073...tkdpztl9td.pdf

Disappointing that they didn't open this up to the smaller retail investors - I would have loved the opportunity to buy some more at a discount.
    I guess they didn't consider it worth the extra effort and cost given they had sufficient interest from 'sophisticated' and 'professional' investors.

In any case it sounds like the money will be put to uses that will likely drive further revenue growth, so I can't complain on that front.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iolite View Post
    From the release today:
    "Under the Placement, approximately 133 million fully paid ordinary shares will be issued at a price of $0.03 per Placement Share, representing $4.0 million."
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2015073...tkdpztl9td.pdf

Disappointing that they didn't open this up to the smaller retail investors - I would have loved the opportunity to buy some more at a discount.
    I guess they didn't consider it worth the extra effort and cost given they had sufficient interest from 'sophisticated' and 'professional' investors.

In any case it sounds like the money will be put to uses that will likely drive further revenue growth, so I can't complain on that front.
    I think its quite good actually: quick, simple and at a decent price. I actually don't like it when they include retail investors because it usually takes a large amount of time and has a great impact on the price while it happens. Look how CDY performed in the past when they included retail investors, the price took ages to recover or at a couple of NZX stocks like WYN and VML that have not even recovered from their capital raising and are well below in pricing. In this case scenario for CDY it has a quick impact of of course, price likely drops to 3.5 cents, holds at that support and likely goes back up after a while since theres now a secure future. I think any retail investor moaning that they would have liked to get it cheap, well unless you only recently discovered this stock its been trading well below 3 cents for ages and if you didn't buy during that time then why moan now. Its like a kid who didn't want the toy and when others start playing with it, they all of a sudden want it and cries if they don't get it. Just can't win from all directions.

Overall solid deal, I'm happy! Lets get this ball rolling and making some money!
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 30-07-2015 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    I think its quite good actually: quick, simple and at a decent price. I actually don't like it when they include retail investors because it usually takes a large amount of time and has a great impact on the price while it happens. Look how CDY performed in the past when they included retail investors, the price took ages to recover or at a couple of NZX stocks like WYN and VML that have not even recovered from their capital raising and are well below in pricing. In this case scenario for CDY it has a quick impact of of course, price likely drops to 3.5 cents, holds at that support and likely goes back up after a while since theres now a secure future. I think any retail investor moaning that they would have liked to get it cheap, well unless you only recently discovered this stock its been trading well below 3 cents for ages and if you didn't buy during that time then why moan now. Its like a kid who didn't want the toy and when others start playing with it, they all of a sudden want it and cries if they don't get it. Just can't win from all directions.

Overall solid deal, I'm happy! Lets get this ball rolling and making some money!
    You make some good points.
    I am only moaning because I bought recently (within the past 2 weeks) and wanted to buy more at that price level, but didn't have the cash at the time.
    Being able to get in on the capital raising would have given me more time to find some more funds and buy more of the stock.
    As you say the price has dropped a bit after the announcement and I could buy in now at the same level as my first parcel of shares, which I am currently seriously contemplating.
    I can't really complain at all.

AWOL

Price is halfway back to where it was already. What a day.
    No sign of a quarterly yet either.

quarterly released at 2.15pm.
    Looks good, and includes this little tease:-

"The Company’s collaborations have been expanded with the signing of two material transfer agreements with undisclosed parties"

There is a lot going on behind the scenes. I just hope that (like last time) some of the "Sop's" don't flood the market for a pip or two. they will receive their shares next week so lets watch and see.

First time in the 2.5 years I've been invested in CDY that I've kind of felt comfortable post an event which normally will drag the price down and see it trend down for 6 months or so, not to say it wont happen but they just have so much on the go and such momentum building.
    Be interesting to know how much the PEB royalty payment was.....anyone seen the amount of this payment anywhere? from the quarterly....."received a royaltypayment from its licensee, Pacific Edge, in relation to the Cxbladder® product. " My PEB investment did get me into CDY so hopefully the 2 will do me well....one day!

AWOL

We will see how serious all these instos are about CDY tomorrow as their holdings are allocated.
    Probably a few sops will sell down but it looks as if they might get soaked up fairly quickly. Hard to tell when the share numbers are so large but dont really amount to much in value.
    Good to see it "regain" the .040 it had before the CR announcement in 3 days of trading.

AWOL