sharetrader
Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Where did you get the .20 for Mesoblast--I went all the way back and they listed at 1.75. After getting to that $10 you spoke of ,they apparently ran into money problems and have gone down since to 2.50

These Biotecs are hard Yakka to price--CDY has its share of debt as well which may be what has caused the long drop--Nice rise on Friday though.

So many Bioteks follow a similar fate in the end (although many (like mesoblast ,Bliss ,Peb do reach lofty heights at some point ---guess timing is the key----Good luck to all
    Sorry, probably should have been 2.00. Still good though. Dont think you have seen the last of CDY or PEB, they are joined at the hip. Debt is covered easily by grants for CDY with further inputs from new grant sources possible and splitting two companies off open to venture capital seems a pretty smart move. Boy that symposium in Hungary is going to be interesting at the end of the month.

Seems there is a chart showing MSB at .34 c as a low in May 2005 and a high of 10.04.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 10-04-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Guru

$2.00-2.50 is good (but considering there was a $10.00 in between means the jury is still out (as is the case with many Biotechs)
    You may be right -the best may still be coming.--but the example needed clarifying as it was misleading in terms of what we could maybe expect.

Im not even discounting the fact that (in these cases) there could be money made on sentiment alone,even if the company never actually makes it in terms of operating cash flow. A positive EPS (from grants and cap raisings)can be a dangerous thing if operating cash flow is negative.

We will have to wait and see if these new developments are a catalyst---Friday liked it.

(I must say,I thought the hair tonic would have given it more legs---worth more marketing?)
    Last edited by skid; 11-04-2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: left out an apostrophe :>)

AWOL

$2.00-2.50 is good (but considering there was a $10.00 in between means the jury is still out (as is the case with many Biotechs)
    You may be right -the best may still be coming.--but the example needed clarifying as it was misleading in terms of what we could maybe expect.

Im not even discounting the fact that (in these cases) there could be money made on sentiment alone,even if the company never actually makes it in terms of operating cash flow. A positive EPS (from grants and cap raisings)can be a dangerous thing if operating cash flow is negative.

We will have to wait and see if these new developments are a catalyst---Friday liked it.

(I must say,I thought the hair tonic would have given it more legs---worth more marketing?)
    Rest assured there is plenty if marketing going on. They are preparing to launch in the US before the end of June (FY)
    Certainly some support building but how much is fake and bots at work is anyones guess.

AWOL

Wednesday likes it too.

Record sales in Japan

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Record sales in Japan
    Interesting announcement. Forced to declare a substantial increase in revenue possibly.
    Elisabeth Masamune was worth hiring on it would appear.
    We await further details.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Interesting announcement. Forced to declare a substantial increase in revenue possibly.
    Elisabeth Masamune was worth hiring on it would appear.
    We await further details.
    Record results for April with net sales of $558,165 (Aud)
    Surely this is price-sensitive news for a co with a 20m Market cap,

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Record results for April with net sales of $558,165 (Aud)
    Surely this is price-sensitive news for a co with a 20m Market cap,
    The way things are going the annual revenue will exceed the market cap.

Everytime they release reasonable news the share price refuses to respond!!!! Someone pull the choke out and sign up a midkine agreement...this thing's gotta fly!!!

3 1/2 years for me now....lots of what I have considered to have been really good announcements along the way but I feel this has been one of the more significant ones to give it a decent base of interest as its now got real $$$ attached....the Midkine ones will follow and the interest will increase as the followers increase.
    Last edited by waddis; 26-05-2016 at 07:38 PM.