Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
I didn't say OCA can, or that either of them can, but yes purely on SP, I think OCA would be a better chance of a ten-bagger from here, than RYM. From the SP here and now, not about multiples to their ATH, that's your strawman.

Assuming SP is all you're into.

What I'd really like to see is that all of the RV's turn into a shareholders dream cash generating machines (which they could be) and payout excess profits as dividends. Of all sectors, the RV's are best placed to do that, whereas historically they're all hell bent on growth and have been in TOTO providing awful returns to shareholders.

It's either that, stabilise development and payout a decent share of operating profits, or show us how ongoing growth is going to significantly grow the SP. Currently they're doing neither.

Maybe I'm saying that I hope this market shock recalibrates the sector towards rewarding its shareholders with returns on their investment, rather than just relentlessly growing their pie for no return to shareholders, so far. None of them are at present focused on this. It's not an 'either or' binary choice, it's about balancing growth against returns to shareholders.

The current market is saying the RV sector investment model is screwed and it's rerating SP's accordingly. That's code for "if you don't or can't give us shareholders a return on our investment, we'll take our money elsewhere".
This is a very well written post,