sharetrader
Page 1984 of 1984 FirstFirst ... 984148418841934197419801981198219831984
Results 19,831 to 19,834 of 19834

I always assumed stats would be doing things the best way, I took a job there to see how things should be done.
    I realised I had made a mistake pretty quickly! I think they only just recently started to measure homes built by CCC being issued rather than by consent being issued - bananas!

Lot's of data that informs govt is quite old and low quality, I spend a lot of my time in my current role pushing for higher quality and more accessible data.

Oh dear, another week and the Warriors have another loss. This week to the Knights going down 14-8. The fans are saying even though they didn’t play at their best it was really the refs fault. One fan said the loss was just wrong. But fans remain hopeful rather than certain that ‘this is our year’

Oceania share price was down 2 cents (3.4%) last week. In spite of the fall a couple of loyal fans came out and passionately outlined why Oceania was really in good shape and once things started moving the share price will head up to $1. …let’s blame the property market eh ….still going to be our year they say.

A casual observer would say the Warriors are pretty useless this year and ‘this is our year’ just a dream. One could say much the same about Oceania, maybe not pretty useless but not much going for them. That $1 looks a way off these days

One positive for Wahs fans is that their team is not as bad as the Crusaders ……suppose we could say Oceania not as bad as Ryman.
    Last edited by winner69; Today at 06:32 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Oh dear, another week and the Warriors have another loss. This week to the Knights going down 14-8. The fans are saying even though they didn’t play at their best it was really the refs fault. One fan said the loss was just wrong. But fans remain hopeful rather than certain that ‘this is our year’

Oceania share price was down 2 cents (3.4%) last week. In spite of the fall a couple of loyal fans came out and passionately outlined why Oceania was really in good shape and once things started moving the share price will head up to $1. …let’s blame the property market eh ….still going to be our year they say.

A casual observer would say the Warriors are pretty useless this year and ‘this is our year’ just a dream. One could say much the same about Oceania, maybe not pretty useless but not much going for them. That $1 looks a way off these days

One positive for Wahs fans is that their team is not as bad as the Crusaders ……suppose we could say Oceania not as bad as Ryman.
    Don't worry about the Crusaders W69. How many titles have they won?

Your allowed a bad season when you have won that many. Many of the folks down here are still proud of their team.

Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Don't worry about the Crusaders W69. How many titles have they won?

Your allowed a bad season when you have won that many. Many of the folks down here are still proud of their team.

Go figure
    Crusaders, Warriors and Oceania fans are a passionate lot and have a lot in common.

Old timers say that only game of the season you need to win is the Final …..and Crusaders could still do that
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”