sharetrader
Page 1933 of 2029 FirstFirst ... 933143318331883192319291930193119321933193419351936193719431983 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,330 of 20282
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    I'm no trader but I'm loving OCA's volatility. Got some more through at 60c yesterday.

You're what ? .. plus or minus 3c or 5c in past month ?

might need a team of safecrackers to discover if the deep value can be extracted any time soon though

Remember - all them Bonds & Bank monkeys need to be repaid sometime if the can doesn't get kicked
    further down the road instead

Oh dear, Wahs throw away a good lead and record another loss. Win less in this years NRL

But one dedicated loyal fan said ‘we played bloody well, and that’s exciting for the rest of the season’ ….remember the cry ‘this is our year’

It also seems that the Wahs fan base has grown over the last few weeks. All in anticipation of this being their year.

The parallels between Wahs fan and an Oceania fan are rather spooky

Let’s hope it ‘is our year’ for both ….Wahs the champions and Oceania share price well over $1

But it could be a long depressing season for both …..but then Valuenz will be happy still buying OCA at 60 cents

Up the Wahs
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I must have missed something. Correlation between RV stock such as OCA and Rugby League Team such as NZ Warriors?

Gosh this thread has some crap on it

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    I must have missed something. Correlation between RV stock such as OCA and Rugby League Team such as NZ Warriors?

Gosh this thread has some crap on it
    A study into fan base behaviour mate …..has relevance …..and please greekwatchdog don’t get offended by me saying you are one of the participants in this study
    Last edited by winner69; 17-03-2024 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A study into fan base behaviour mate …..has relevance …..and please greekwatchdog don’t get offended by me saying you are one of the participants in this study
    I have to be honest W69, I am not a Warriors fan. More a Phoenix lad myself....

Look forward to your further Analysis...

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    I have to be honest W69, I am not a Warriors fan. More a Phoenix lad myself....

Look forward to your further Analysis...
    Phoenix are going great guns this year ….Wellington Phoenix that is …you bare your chest when winning?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Phoenix are going great guns this year ….Wellington Phoenix that is …you bare your chest when winning?
    LOL No but like most Greeks very passionate about their team.

Warriors coach after losing last night …..”Effort is only going to get us so far. There is so much effort for two weeks, we’re trying so hard, but we’ve got to execute that stuff.”

Is Brent saying something like “Effort is only going to get us so far, we’re trying so hard, but we’ve got to execute that stuff, like sell sell sell like never before”

Guru

No need to read the sports pages now. There are so many strings to the OCA thread!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    No need to read the sports pages now. There are so many strings to the OCA thread!
    Well at least with sport one gets an update every weekend on how things are going.

The pages of comments on Oceania in the absence of any new data from the company is mind blowing really.
    What is it they say about idle hands ?