sharetrader
Page 1961 of 1980 FirstFirst ... 96114611861191119511957195819591960196119621963196419651971 ... LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,610 of 19792

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Strong close, 169,203 stepping into the Ask at $0.64, up $0.04 6.67%. Don't they say amateurs buy the open and pro's buy the close?
    Wouldn’t surprise me for somebody to come out and mention ‘manipulation’

If the ‘pros’ are keen 66 cents tomorrow?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Strong close, 169,203 stepping into the Ask at $0.64, up $0.04 6.67%. Don't they say amateurs buy the open and pro's buy the close?
    Big volumes at close on many (NZ50 ?) shares today.
    Probably some dumb funds rebalancing.
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Big volumes at close on many (NZ50 ?) shares today.
    Probably some dumb funds rebalancing.
    Oh no, it’s the evil manipulator insto’s holders pumping up the SP to benefit their underwriting the inevitable “deeply discounted” cap raise because OCA is in balance sheet hell with crippling debt they can’t possibly service, buggered cash flow, endless properties they can’t sell, divesting losers too slowly, stupidly continuing developments, buying new property at inflated prices, fudging comms to shareholders.

Did I miss anything? We’re doomed, doomed I tell ya!

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Oh no, it’s the evil manipulator insto’s holders pumping up the SP to benefit their underwriting the inevitable “deeply discounted” cap raise because OCA is in balance sheet hell with crippling debt they can’t possibly service, buggered cash flow, endless properties they can’t sell, divesting losers too slowly, stupidly continuing developments, buying new property at inflated prices, fudging comms to shareholders.

Did I miss anything? We’re doomed, doomed I tell ya!
    Yeh, that sums it up quiet nicely.

Or, it really needs some PE outfit to come along with a 70c bid to put the long suffering and deluded shareholders out of their misery.

OCA is the new MET.
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Yeh, that sums it up quiet nicely.

Or, it really needs some PE outfit to come along with a 70c bid to put the long suffering and deluded shareholders out of their misery.

OCA is the new MET.
    Brilliant, I'm sure all the the long suffering and deluded, even doomed, shareholders would leap at a 9% premium buyout to current SP for their shares that are trading at 55% discount to NTA.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It is tough when the vast majority of your assets are sunk in your home. As they are for so many Kiwis.
    Of all the older people I've known, those without a house generally have NO assets at all. Owning a house has at least given something to sell

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Of all the older people I've known, those without a house generally have NO assets at all. Owning a house has at least given something to sell
    Sure. However, they have no diversification of assets, and no other assets to fall back on, such as in this case. Hopefully as KiwiSaver matures, it may mean there is more diversification, for more people.

... have power to make you great

Sure. However, they have no diversification of assets, and no other assets to fall back on, such as in this case. Hopefully as KiwiSaver matures, it may mean there is more diversification, for more people.
    Having funds tied up isnt such a bad thing, dumb kiwis are being scammed of their readies by sophisticated rings

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/south-...AO3OJNVS34KTQ/

Nothing wrong with houses - been the best investment ever in most Western countries since like forever.

All these young(er) people heading off to Aussie for better life

I hear even more oldies are following them in droves to be close to their kids and grandchildren

Might not be the need for 10s of thousands of new retirement units after all
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”