sharetrader
Page 25 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast
    IMO

Reading that post(tj's) is like drinking a couple of fingers of whiskey when a cold front is passing through

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I think what we should be thinking about is, what if they move nowhere (0 growth) and nothing is done in the next year due to cost set backs of what ever you want to dream up... I think it is currently trading at a 15 pe... ie not expensive, possibly the cheapest in the sector... now this is a pretty unrealistic assumption of 0 growth, worst case instead of their being 40% growth (which I am confident they can achieve anyway), might 'only' be 20% growth... still trading very cheaply on a forward basis.

Conclusion: there is likely very limited downside, and alot of upside... all the other listed companies have a far worse 'ratio' of downside to upside than OCA, in my view.

OCA have some great villages, that are well positioned, so I am confident they can achieve their 40% growth.
    (I should clarify that when I say 'companies', I mean listed retirement companies)

IMO

Yeayeah we get that TJ. Did you know you can go back at any time and edit your posts unlike on H/C where you only have a 3 min window.

Banned

Achieving 40% growth with 73% of your total beds as care beds is like trying to run a marathon on a 5k training schedule. It's possible ,whilst enduring immense pain.

IMO

Must be other synergies, efficiencies profits they are relying on as well to get the 40%. I can't remember what though. Any ideas TJ andfrom your friend in the business couta?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Must be other synergies, efficiencies profits they are relying on as well to get the 40%. I can't remember what though. Any ideas TJ andfrom your friend in the business couta?
    Given his links, I am sure couta can advise much better than me (just like he did with ARV right ?)

IMO

Yes have asked him where he went wrong on that and explain what happened on the ARV thread and offer still there so we can all learn.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Given his links, I am sure couta can advise much better than me (just like he did with ARV right ?)
    If you read back through my earlier posts on this thread, I have already outlined where the savings need to be made to increase profit for OCA, not going to go over the same things, over and over. PS-Off to an Oceania facility soon to put in a few hours.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    If you read back through my earlier posts on this thread, I have already outlined where the savings need to be made to increase profit for OCA, not going to go over the same things, over and over. PS-Off to an Oceania facility soon to put in a few hours.
    Don't forget your "hard hat".......Just incase!!!

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Basically under the former CEO, an oversupply of General managers and managers was set up and still remains as we speak, hopefully this will change going forward as the current CEO seems more tuned in and efficient. I know a former employee from their HQ that has given me more info about the above structure than is currently available to the general public. For obvious reasons that's all I can say on the matter.
    Cheers couta . Don't see a prob here re pruning old wood out. If you have any info to share how its going; appreciate it.