sharetrader
Page 26 of 1980 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036761265261026 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Don't forget your "hard hat".......Just incase!!!
    He's not off to a MET village now percy! Although might require a rain coat there as well

IMO

Buyers still re 2 to 1 and the seller @ 84c is shrinking numbers wise. Could we see 85c today?

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I think what we should be thinking about is, what if they move nowhere (0 growth) and nothing is done in the next year due to cost set backs of what ever you want to dream up... I think it is currently trading at a 15 pe... ie not expensive, possibly the cheapest in the sector... now this is a pretty unrealistic assumption of 0 growth, worst case instead of their being 40% growth (which I am confident they can achieve anyway), might 'only' be 20% growth... still trading very cheaply on a forward basis.

Conclusion: there is likely very limited downside, and alot of upside... all the other listed companies have a far worse 'ratio' of downside to upside than OCA, in my view.

OCA have some great villages, that are well positioned, so I am confident they can achieve their 40% growth.
    Don't really want to call the promotors liars but lets just wait and see shall we. Trust is earned, not given. As to valuation and being the cheapest in the sector you should note that consensus underlying EPS for SUM is 31 cps for 2017. That's an underlying forward PE of 16.6 for a company with a compound underlying growth rate average of 48% since it listed just over five years ago...a proven performer with consistent growth. As far as I am concerned in my investment playbook there's a VERY big difference between proven consistent growth over many years and a newcomer with no history of proven growth forecasting a one-off 40%. Each to their own though and all the best to holders.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-05-2017 at 03:25 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Buyers still re 2 to 1 and the seller @ 84c is shrinking numbers wise. Could we see 85c today?
    Pleasing to see we are there atm with buyers still double the sellers. All looking good at this moment in time. I will celebrate while i can.

Veteran novice

Don't really want to call the promotors liars but lets just wait and see shall we.
    I'd be surprised if the very experienced, very capable people on Oceania's board would risk their reputations by being associated with any dodgy statements in the Product Disclosure Document.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I'd be surprised if the very experienced, very capable people on Oceania's board would risk their reputations by being associated with any dodgy statements in the Product Disclosure Document.
    I would be even more surprised when they have not only had shares issued to them (maybe also brought them with their own cash in the past), but some have already brought more shares on market using their own cash, well exceeding 200 thousand dollars worth... and Oceania isn't a PE quick flip listing either (both of these points I have already mentioned).

IMO

Nice to check my brokers latest research today to see Oceania as the no 1 pick in the sector. Price target 97c. In depth 63 page research looks to have helped the s/p today.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 16-06-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Guru

Nice to check my brokers latest research today to see Oceania as the no 1 pick in the sector. Price target 97c. In depth 63 page research looks to have helped the s/p today.
    What broker was this?
    I am not even remotely surprised... market is currently massively under rating OCA... high(er) volume past 2 days as well

IMO

Craigs ,naturally

Craigs ,naturally
    ......the stand down time after being part of the IPO over us it? - can now rave about it big time

Cynical aren't I
    Last edited by winner69; 16-06-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”