sharetrader
Page 31 of 1973 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541811315311031 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Anybody noticed what happened to the OCA SP this morning? If you hold ... have a look and enjoy! It looks like there is plenty of demand for the shares but hardly any supply ...
    BP, I was told that there wouldn't be any share movement until the first results were released/known and with todays movement the upcoming results must be known by insiders hence the todays movements = LEAKY BOAT, not good imo !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    It's only inheritance money when you die. Until then it's your money. ��
    Exactly. I am happy to accept that OCA have their own well defined market niche especially with late stage care. Will they attain their FY18 forecast ? Time will tell. Disc: I increased my speculative punt on this horse on Friday at 89 cps.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

I am not surprised (still not even that close to Craig's price target)... when this listed, at an unusually low price (very close to the bottom end), with seemingly high demand, there was alot of skepticism from many on here (ironically some of them, now, hold) ... the whole PE thing (even though it wasn't a PE listing really), housing market slowing down, apparently unrealistic targets, the terrible top heavy management, the apparent wages debacle, even the 'industry insiders' on this thread didn't like it (like when ARV listed, and probably to busy buying sum other shares at $5.40), among many other things...

Here we are today barely 2 months on from OCA's listing day... how things have changed
    [sum other companies are trading 10% lower, while OCA is trading 10% higher]

Disclosure: happy holding since IPO day at 82 cents
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 17-07-2017 at 10:34 AM. Reason: still can't count it as one of the "big 3"... another few years yet surely

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    BP, I was told that there wouldn't be any share movement until the first results were released/known and with todays movement the upcoming results must be known by insiders hence the todays movements = LEAKY BOAT, not good imo !!
    Nope, just many Sharetraders backing the truck up to get in before the masses.....and a few others
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I am not surprised (still not even that close to Craig's price target)... when this listed, at an unusually low price (very close to the bottom end), with seemingly high demand, there was alot of skepticism from many on here (ironically some of them, now, hold) ... the whole PE thing (even though it wasn't a PE listing really), housing market slowing down, apparently unrealistic targets, the terrible top heavy management, the apparent wages debacle, even the 'industry insiders' on this thread didn't like it (like when ARV listed, and probably to busy buying sum other shares at $5.40), among many other things...

Here we are today barely 2 months on from OCA's listing day... how things have changed
    [sum other companies are trading 10% lower, while OCA is trading 10% higher]

Disclosure: happy holding since IPO day at 82 cents
    Back tested the IPO float price and been in a steady uptrend since. You shouldn't be surprised some investors wanted to see market evidence and confirmation of how a horse runs at the trials before jumping on board.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-07-2017 at 10:46 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    My mother has been in an Oceania Retirement home for 3 years now, recently has moved into the 24/7 hospital care due to health. I have nothing but praise for the service, the facility, the nurse care, the kindness all staff show, the food etc etc. Its not cheap, the fees are up there but I think warrants the care she gets.
    Disclaimer: Now own shares and will top up as a long term hold.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Pleasing to know your mother is in the right place.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up A pearler - in many more ways than one

I was all lined up to buy either these at $0.86 a pop or PPH at $1.65 ago last week and then unexpected circumstances got in the way.

Either way I would have done OK in the short-term.

So the $10,000 question is does $0.91 represent a safe entry point into this?

I will be at my abacus for the rest of the day trying to answer that one!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Yeah I jumped on board at listing for 0.82, also wanted to top up last week for 0.86, cleared some funds but then left it a little too late.

Was trying to decide on topping up on OCA or SUM, ended up missing the opportunity for both.
    Last edited by tipsy; 18-07-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Never too late if you know what to believe in