sharetrader
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread: Martin Jetpack

What amazes me is at 2 May there were over 700 shareholders left in this piece of junk. I wonder if Glen even managed to off load his 20 remaining shares. I'm betting he would sooner have one of the prototypes as a souvenir.

Dilettante

So is the helicopter paramedic who stupidly invested his life savings of $1.2m in this venture. Silly man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rep View Post
    It was toast at IPO and just been a long slow descent since then. Just happened across their website teh other day and saw West had departed not long after leaving ASX and new CEO and ex Dr as CFO. All dodgy as. Helicopter pilot gets zero sympathy form me. Theres some saying somewhere about a fool and his money.

Just checked out the helicopter pilot. Hes got 1,000,000 shares - so paid $1.20 each. He had no lack of opportunities to quit this stock - he should have bailed years ago. So his loss sits solely on his shoulders. Obviously barking mad for a while but such poor subsequent judgement probably needs a civil aviation enquiry on his mental competence - and if he should be flying. There is one thing that will help him sleep easier - yes the "greater fool" theory does apply and there are greater fools than he who hold MACL

Well, since listing on the NZ USX things haven't gone so well. Last price was $0.02. Market cap now $7.9m. And it was recently placed in a Trading Halt until 2018 Annual report is released. I should drive by one day and see if there is anyone actually there anymore.

Gotta say it lasted a lot longer than I ever thought it would. But now its a dead duck. Its all over rover:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/112...n-dry#comments

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Well, since listing on the NZ USX things haven't gone so well. Last price was $0.02. Market cap now $7.9m. And it was recently placed in a Trading Halt until 2018 Annual report is released. I should drive by one day and see if there is anyone actually there anymore.
    It was a dead duck long ago, at least it will vindicate and encourage you to keep up the good work keeping the uninformed aware about which companies are also impaired or dead companies still walking. Someone has to do it, we should be grateful that you have the time and patience to stay the course.

Guru