sharetrader
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
    On the doghouse

Default Arrium now "A.C.N 004 410 833 Limited"

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    "providing certainty to employees, creditors, suppliers, customers and the Whyalla community."

Shareholders excluded; game set and match. Well at least my trading portfolio will look better when i remove ARI
    Just to muddy the waters, the name of Arrium has been changed.

------

kordamentha.com

KordaMentha Pty Ltd ACN 100 169 391
    Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional
    Standards Legislation
    7 August 2017

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    CHANGE OF NAME
    Effective 28July 2017, Arrium Limited (Subject to Deed of Company Arrangement) will trade as "A.C.N 004 410 833 Limited" (Subject to Deed of Company Arrangement) (formerly Arrium Limited).

Media inquiries:
    Michael Smith

0411 055 306
    About
    KordaMentha Restructuring

KordaMentha Restructuring is the distressed business division of KordaMentha, an advisory and investment firm that helps clients to grow, protect and recover value.
    KordaMentha Restructuring works with companies in financial distress –to restructure and to stabilise the business or to recover value on behalf of stakeholders. They have over 170 professional staff with diverse backgrounds and deep experience from accounting and agriculture to mining and real estate.

--------

I must admit "A.C.N 004 410 833 Limited" has a certain ring to it (sounds like a phone number in fact).
    I am not going to push for a change of name to this thread though!

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 12-08-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

IMO

Its official , a declaration of valueless shares. Released on The ASX under the old name.Merry xmas ho oh no.
    PDF