What is to stop Bright simply increasing its position significantly through a CR, which A2 is going to have to participate in or lose its blocking stake, then Bright simply keeps this business afloat and switches its A2 infant formula to supply the likes of Neatle? I believe the average Chinese consumer ( or any consumer) has the intelligence to quickly work out that it’s say the same product made by the same supplier in a different tin? And as Nestle are a very powerful entity in their own right I can imagine their marketing and ability to put it into the market at an attractive price point is very real…
I am invested in both companies, but let’s be real, A2 effectively controls very little, that was proved with Covid, and what’s going on between these two is either a jack up so they can both increase their ownership at our expense or it’s a real relationship breakdown alongside a balance sheet that needs deleveraged, nothing which businessmen at this level should not be able to resolve,
Either way time for some professional from both sides, unless like I suspect it’s the first option…