sharetrader

Threaded View

Permanent Newbie

Everything seems much more optimistic these last couple of days. Maybe the next big leg down won't happen and I should stop reading pessimistic views.
    What does anyone else think. Big Crash in China to come. US money creation causing hyperinflation? A long slow recovery with some ups and downs.
    I don't know if Phaedrus is still around to advise but based on the chart he provided in this thread I think that Based on my chart in incredible charts (which I don't know how to show here) The 120 day moving average has broken the share price line and the 150 days "momentum daily" has broken through 0 so I should be buying at this stage and then working out an exit strategy if things turn down.

Phaedrus the momentum daily doesn't show the same scale as yours and I have assumed 150days what does the other number next to the 150 represent in your chart.
    Sorry still haven't applied myself to study. I bought and read the book you recommended but need to go back over it and really try to understand what I am looking at.
    Last edited by Aaron; 07-09-2010 at 09:04 AM.