sharetrader

Threaded View

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankiwi View Post
    The GEL thread has gone quiet for a few days now.The price has softened a bit to $.35
    I've re-entered by picking myself up another holding today.
    Great timing there Yankiwi, I don't think you'll be seeing that price again. I kept an eye on the Glass earth website to see if they'd post the new presentation that CHFIR had. They have done that, but it's a new upmarket version with new data for us.

http://www.glassearthgold.com/i/pres..._April2012.pdf

Take-homes:

Garibaldi is listed as a possible major find, drilling soon.

WKP31: no more data yet. Great satellite map of the WKP area showing how close it is to Golden Cross and the Martha Mine (Newmont).Newmont's threshold for mining WKP appears to be 5Moz. WKP listed for the first time as a probable 3Moz deposit with known data, more to come. Grades shown for alternative open pit or underground, looking at options maybe.

Muirs shown as possible 1Moz deposit, great new maps.

GRU#2 is still at Gunclub, 20oz/week, so Drybread is a substantially better prospect, 2 GRUs there soon, one (GRU#3) running properly since late April. Looks like the BTV video showed Gunclub, not Drybread.

Glass Earth is becoming much more serious about marketing itself. This is very good news for investors, and those wanting to start with a smaller holding. I'm still waiting for my Glass Earth Gold embroidered cap, I reckon I've earnt it.
    Last edited by elZorro; 13-05-2012 at 08:19 AM.