sharetrader

Threaded View

Legend

Hi Vtrader, I wish I could have turned a more colourful phrase about GEL.. but feel sure there will be some good news before the options expire, and anyway the first quarter report is due.

Regarding fishing, it was partly a working break, but I can report that of 10 people fishing a small stretch of the Waitahanui (Taupo) the other day, I was the only one who landed a trout during an hour or so. And some of those fishing looked like permanent fixtures. I have just baked some of it, mighty fine little trout (about 2.5 lb).

I will have a look at your EWT work on the gold thread. Cheers.

OK, no charts to help me out there VT, but goldbug sentiment tells us to expect a recovery in the gold price. I have kept an eye on OGC too, without investing while it travelled aimlessly sideways. It's plumbed the depths lately, and I bought a little bit today. But as P says, why would you buy when you're not sure it's stopped dropping? I'm poor at that rule.

I'm sure OGC will be looking good by the end of the year anyway. How could they muck it up this time?

GEL: we'll need to have a good look at the quarterly report, and I have to say, surely they know what happened with the rest of the WKP31 drilling by now. Either it would have a bearing on the market, and it should be notified, or it has no bearing, so will wait for the quarterly report. 14 market days until the options expire.
    Last edited by elZorro; 18-05-2012 at 09:17 PM.