Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
In my view BP the growth simply isn't there like DIL or XRO. Remember this was a company growing at 30% per annum and doing so very profitably. To now grow at below 10% and incur substantial losses, (sure they could trim back R&D but growth might tank if they did) is a completely different situation to where this previously promising company was at.

Lately you'be been talking a fair bit about not owning shares in companies that are in a downtrend. You might like to have a look at the chart mate Keep those stops real tight !

If and that's a big "if" they ever break through to the upside of the 100 day MA I would think that's a better time to have a punt on this pup.

Interestingly, even using a really simple TA technique like waiting for a 3 day confirmed break of the 100 day moving average would have got investors out at slightly more than $4.40 in August 2016.
I guess most trend changes start with a small signals, but clearly it didn't work out this time. I hoped at least for a nice dead cat bounce, but it appears punters are just too desperate to get rid of this stock. SP hit this morning my stop - over and out!

So yes Roger, you have been right - and I count myself lucky in having lost only 7 cents per share ... I am sure, most of the OHE sellers these days are worse off.