sharetrader

Threaded View

Permanent Newbie

Is it just me (older white male) or is Kiwi wealth massively overreacting.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...a-lim-comments

The comment was that the My Food Bag IPO lacked substance compare to DGLs IPO and he said Nadia Lim in a low cut top was indication of this. He described her as Eurasian fluff (whatever that means)

Kiwiwealth has now blacklisted the company. I know which IPO I would have rather invested in and between the two companies which one I would prefer to be invested in currently.

Admittedly what he said was dumb and unnecessary and possibly hurtful to Nadia who as far as I know has said nothing about this but Kiwi Wealth chief executive Rhiannon McKinnon said it was in the process of adding DGL to its exclusions list in response to Henry’s “derogatory comments”.

I am not sure where Rhiannon has her retirement savings invested but I am not happy she is taking this stance with my savings. It doesn't sound like the actions of a thoughtful investor but a kneejerk reaction, not sure what that says about the rest of her team.

Thoughts on which Kiwisaver to switch to.

I was thinking lowest fees from a larger provider with better systems.

Ironically this is an emotional kneejerk reaction from me so maybe both me and Rhiannon should not be making long term investment decisions.
    Last edited by Aaron; 05-05-2022 at 03:26 PM.