Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
https://www.nzx.com/instruments/NZX/dividends

Heading for 4th year Dividends at same level - Int 3.0 cps Final 3.1 cps

Anything else other than consistency with little excitement added on top

Still gradually creeping up to the last Cap Raise 1.43 level

Difficult to see this one going to earlier higher levels, unless consistency is the flavour

How's business growth or attrition going ?

How many more listings have departed of recent times ?

Z , Dangerous Goods, PPH possibly in future along with NZO and possibly I have missed some
and more to be added ?

How are newer bolt on businesses likely to be performing post the downturn or in future
- such as wealth management etc ? also factoring in interest rate rises

Money in da bank on interest might soon be edging closer to NZX's static div and yield
They have actually branched out quite a bit recently with partnerships and new markets - the global dairy exchange being the latest example, with plans to introduce a new carbon trading platform as well. Wealth tech finally contributing to gross margin. Funds under management continues to grow via acquisitions and existing funds inflows.

Smartshares is actually I think where the biggest opportunity is on long term basis - low operating costs (its all indexes - no active management) the operating leverage potential there should be sizable. Possibly an eventual spin off opportunity to realize value.

However the disastrous capital raise gives me some doubt about management in terms of shareholder return maximization.