Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
Retail not interested at all these days I sold out of my last shares months ago ... so much more work to be done till we have DFS any idea on how much CAPEX would be needed for a plant and all admin/enviro/licensing .. PODs day will come ...just going need PGM prices to stop dropping will help along with some DFS profit numbers ROI ...Exploration Discovery hype only lasts so long ..also the PGM space has had a few new comers IPO's also in the PGM space with lower Market caps
That's a shame, Yes there are some pretty quick ups and downs with these spec explorer type stocks, timing is everything, high risk high reward, very addictive once you get a couple right, I tend to follow fairly close with a stoploss until I have a bit of profit to give it some more room which caused me to miss the big run on this one, never mind gained a couple of pips, I hope you left with some profit.
It might be one just to keep in the watchlist for future perhaps, its pretty cheap now. I thought that there may have been a particular reason for the retrace in share price but just seems more of a lack of interest at the moment while work continues in the background.