More "Aotearoa - Land of Lawless Scum and Wet Bus Ticket penalties handed out under Labour" :

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/thieve...IK5VJ5FSKJM6Y/

Thieves disguised as police officers rob tertiary students in Auckland

Armed robbers disguised as police officers have targeted three students in Auckland, taking their personal belongings including cash and car keys.

A police spokesperson said a group of men entered the student’s home in Birkenhead, threatened them and took a number of items on April 13.

University student Ivan, who requested only his first name be used, returned home just after midnight to find his flat turned upside down and his two flatmates fearing for their lives after a confrontation with the fake cops.

“[My flatmate] just told me, we’ve been robbed.

“Three guys... they just knocked on our door and they were wearing all the police uniform, they had [a lot] of gear and they showed my roommates a search warrant,” Ivan said.

Two of the fake officers searched the home while one of the thieves stayed with the students, pretending to question them.”

“They said that somebody said there are some illegal firearms in our home, so they have to search,” Ivan said.

A range of high-value items were stolen, including $15,000 in cash that was supposed to pay for one of the student’s university fees and two airsoft guns.