sharetrader
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    BlackPeter: psychopath.
    You are not only a narcissist but you are an extreme hypocrite as well.

You are a bully and that goes hand in hand with being a coward.
    This from the caught-out liar. The fake international day trader.
    BlackPeter the narcissist leaves a negative Reputation comment calling me a troll. BlackPeter, you're a f'wit.
    I think you might be a narcissist. And not a fake internet one, but an actual one.
    Really and here just a selection of your comments in the last few days just on this thread. There are plenty of others similar on other threads if we go back a week.
    Clean up your act!

Logen Ninefingers and you support this sort of behavior. Disgraceful.
    Last edited by Daytr; 06-10-2023 at 05:55 PM.

Guru

Another 'negative reputation' attack by BlackPeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post

You’ve hidden your Reputation on your profile
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Sigh - you are saying you misbehaved again? Remember - the red marks I am giving are only for trolling, for personal attacks and for spreading misinformation. Ah yes - and for insisting on abusing threads for your personal vendetta.

No reason for you to be proud of.

Pity that you didn't use the chance to stop this non-sense.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 08-10-2023 at 01:13 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

OK - back to TOP (here is hoping ;

Lets take a big step back and look at the last 30 years in NZ.

Still 30 years ago the NZ education system was the envy of the world, and NZ had the lowest percentage of illiterate people in the OECD. Today more than 1/3rd of our students can't properly read or write when they leave school and overrall our students typically rank close to or at the bottom of international comparisons. Both right wing and left wing governments brought us there - none of them improved our education system, they both screwed it up - hand in hand.

National/ACT used to underfund the system (resulting in rotten schoolinfrastructure and leaving teachers) and Labour/Green by being too incompetent to fix the system and instead politicising it. Throwing money at teachers does not fix leaky buildings, neither does it fix lack of dscipline, lack of respect and a teaching approach without proper guidance for teachers.

Still 30 years ago it was no problem to find anywhere in NZ a GP if you needed one - and in case of an accident emergency departments did look after you without undue delay. These days you can consider yourself lucky to find a GP who is prepared to enroll you and give you an appointment in a handful of weeks - and the waiting times in emergency departments are often 6 hours plus. People are dying because they can't get access to proper medical treatment.

Both National governments and Labour governments did run our health system down, National/ACT by underfunding hospitals and care and Labour/Green by being too incompetent to fix the system. Instead of doing anything useful they created another two useless bureaucracies (a brown and a white variant ; Not sure, whether the new system could be made working, but no doubt National will dismantle it as soon as they get into power instead of fixing the system.

And actually - 30 years ago I found (coming from Europe) that NZ roads are not too bad. These days they are more a collection of potholes. Both National governments and Labour governments did run our infrastructure down, National/ACT by underfunding it and Labour/Green by being too incompetent to fix it. Apparantly Labour always first needs to install an expensive bureaucracy before they do anything useful, and until that could happen National is back and undues what Labour did without fixing the real problems.

No matter whether we will end up with a National / ACT / NZF government (though more likely) or a Labour / Green / Te Pati govenment (less likely, but possible), one thing will be sure - they will break their promises (they always do ...) - and they will keep to continue eroding our systems.

30 years ago our rivers and lakes have been clean - and both National/ACT as well as Labour/Green governments allowed their degradation. Try today to swim in one of our rivers ... and you have a good chance to get sick.

30 years ago we had clean fresh water coming out of our taps. Today it is basically treated sewage. Thanks to National/ACT and Labour /Green working together to allow our farmers to destroy our land, our water and our environment.

Maybe its time to stop this stupid game to always swap from the left to the right and than back to the left. Nothing is gained by it, money is wasted and our land goes down the gurgler.

I voted this time for common sense and a party in the centre: TOP ... if they make it into parliament (here is hoping) they don't need to worry about stupid ideology, but they can focus on the issues.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Lols. IF they make it in, with their one vote, what a difference they can and will make. Another wasted vote. I see multiple placards around town for the NZ party, loyal? Grief, I am so tempted to knock on the door and ask if they know the harm their wasted vote might cause. Pick a side.
    Last edited by mike2020; 08-10-2023 at 02:44 PM.

Yeah send a message, that message is I'm so unhappy it has spilled over into my decision making process enough I admire Brian Tamariki.

And yeah that's not a spelling mistake.

You're not getting it. How do you think ACT , the Greens or NZF, initially got their "foot in the door?" People, disillusioned with the status quo (and by that I mean National v Labour), started looking for alternatives. They saw something they liked, took a leap of faith and voted for them. It took time for that interest to build into momentum, but now look where those parties are. Whether you like them individually or not, they are now "players" in the system, and yes, they absolutely can, and do, make a difference. Depending on your perspective, that difference can be either positive or negative. But either way, it inserts more parties into parliament, holds the status quo parties more accountable, and presents an opportunity to drive change. That is what TOP could potentially achieve over time. But for that to happen someone has to vote for them. Might as well be Black Peter and I - along with others who see something worth supporting in TOP. Sure, they may not gain a seat this time round - in which case you will claim "wasted vote," but our votes will not be wasted. Every vote for a minor party (and to be clear, I'm not talking about the ridiculous fringe parties that should literally not even be allowed to run), is, at the very least, a statement. It is a way to peak people's interest, and a way to stimulate "discussion" around what is wrong with our political system and what needs to happen if we don't want to spend the rest of our lives, simply rinsing and repeating. Every vote for TOP, or another minor party, is also one less vote for the parties, which some of us, are not even remotely happy with.

Your comments are disrespectful, judgmental, and misguided. They are also completely unnecessary. Do you seriously think ridiculing others for the way they choose to vote, is going to make them change their minds? That strategy has been the go-to for everyone here who is anti-labour. How many people do you think you have converted? That's right .... none

On a different note, I think it is time the 5% rule was changed to something closer to 3%. That would give parties like TOP, and others, a good chance of getting a foot in the door. That can only be a good thing for NZ politics. It would also, potentially (over time) provide a coalition alternative to NZF. Which should please at least a few of you.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    Lols. IF they make it in, with their one vote, what a difference they can and will make. Another wasted vote. I see multiple placards around town for the NZ party, loyal? Grief, I am so tempted to knock on the door and ask if they know the harm their wasted vote might cause. Pick a side.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 08-10-2023 at 04:33 PM.