Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
In full transparency.

Email sent to Wayne Croad ( Lending Crowd Managing Director )

Hi Wayne,

May I respectfully request you pass this Email on to the Lending Crowd Board ASAP.

You appear to have stopped answering my Emails

I am not sure why you would do that at this time.

Today I have filed a Complaint against Lending Crowd with the Financial Services Complaints Limited.

It would appear that Lending Crowd has acted against the Terms and Conditions as spelt out in the latest Investor Agreement dated 20th March 2023.

Note there are 4 earlier versions however I do not ever recall being asked to accept the newer T & C's.

Within the Investor Agreement - Clause 'Investor Account, sub clause 'E' it clearly states that an Investor can request Lending Crowd AT ANY TIME to transfer funds to the nominated bank account.

View the attachments for further confirmation.

I await any response that you may offer at this time.

My summary of the recent Lending Crowd actions are as follows...

"For some reason.... Some kind of knee Jerk reaction has unilaterally and arbitrarily been taken without any thoughts of ramifications and respect for your long term and loyal Investors and without following good governance where it comes to Investor Relations and updating relevant documentation"

Kind regards,
Count me in if you decide to take it further. I doubt good sense will prevail without intervention.