sharetrader
Page 318 of 329 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3287
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Do a simple comparison of Key’s & National’s polls rating when he quit vs Ardern’s & Labour’s when Ardern quit.

Then, of what National got by way of votes in 2017 vs Labour in 2023.

The answer is so very obvious as to what the country thought of Clueless Cindy.

Fact is that Cindy was not fit to clean Parliament’s toilets, let alone ran the country.

but Robbo was on cleaning duties, wasn't he ? .. Delegated or shoved down the line

all that digging, scraping & scratching ... to make the hole bigger ..
    Last edited by nztx; 12-05-2024 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Hear me, I beg ya.

Beware of Dandelo.
    Haha nice try buddy. Are you that desperate to shut me up.
    Rightly so as I do mostly to you, just ignore what I post.
    Trailing me with this repetitive post is all a bit creepy.

To the last NZ'er to leave, please turn the lights out

According to the E Stanford half the immigrants arriving are unskilled and low earners and half of those send a good portion of their income back to the home country.

My guess is none of them use roads, schools and hospitals either.....tongue...cheek

https://www.interest.co.nz/economy/1...porting-record
    Last edited by causecelebre; 14-05-2024 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    To the last NZ'er to leave, please turn the lights out

According to the E Stanford half the immigrants arriving are unskilled and low earners and half of those send a good portion of their income back to the home country.

My guess is none of them use roads, schools and hospitals either.....tongue...cheek

https://www.interest.co.nz/economy/1...porting-record
    To the young, brightest and smartest of NZ, leave before this wretched country Aotearoa dims your light and your energy.

Follow those who see the light and know Australia is a far far better country for you & your family.

"The net gain came from an estimated 238,964 long term arrivals, and an estimated 127,818 long term departures from NZ. "

That's the equivalent of the entire population of Hastings and Napier leaving NZ.

Meanwhile, this coalition government cannot even implement the simplest of policy that it promised during the election.

Not only following in the glorious footsteps of Clueless Cindy - all spin and no delivery, but one worse - raining confusion on NZers who voted them into power.

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/na...ment-position/

"The National/New Zealand First coalition agreement states they “require the public service departments and Crown Entities to communicate primarily in English - except those entities specifically related to Māori".

Despite this, departments and agencies have received no official government directive on the use of te reo and English.

No Government entities have been directed to change their names to English."

DFABPCLMB

No Government entities have been directed to change their names to English."
    Perhaps there are bigger fish to fry right now?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Perhaps there are bigger fish to fry right now?
    It is a question of triage priorities. If I need medical help I couldn't care less if I went to hõhipera or hospital. It is the quality of service that is important.

Guru

To the young, brightest and smartest of NZ, leave before this wretched country Aotearoa dims your light and your energy.

Follow those who see the light and know Australia is a far far better country for you & your family.

"The net gain came from an estimated 238,964 long term arrivals, and an estimated 127,818 long term departures from NZ. "

That's the equivalent of the entire population of Hastings and Napier leaving NZ.
    Have you moved to your foreign beach house yet?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It is a question of triage priorities. If I need medical help I couldn't care less if I went to hõhipera or hospital. It is the quality of service that is important.
    Yeah but once you got to the horihepa you would care very much if they were intermingling te reo with English while explaining your illness and treatment plan!

Primary comms must be in English and the except for agencies specifically set up for Maori.

Govt just hasn’t gotten to it yet. As Ferg says, bigger fish to fry with the massive clean up job needed. This will be further down the priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Have you moved to your foreign beach house yet?
    In my own good time, Bjauck - it's there and I visit it every year. I would describe it as being by one of the most beautiful beaches in the world - sheltered crystal clear ocean waters, blessed by beautiful powdery white sand (almost like bigger grain talcum powder) and well provided by all the services (hospitality, entertainment, restaurants, health etc) a person could ever want. Heck, it even has an International School/College which provides students with access to the top universities in the UK & US.

Meanwhile, a net 1,000 NZers (mostly young) leaves Aotearoa permanently (rapidly heading towards 2nd world status) every week, half of them to Australia. Expect this to climb to net 2,000 a week as it becomes clear that Luxon & gang are just as hopeless as the last lot at turning the tide.

FXXK NZ for the divided, directionless, broken and hopeless country it has become.

So let’s congratulate the departing NZers - good on them and they go with the best wishes of all NZers who want a better future for their families.
    Last edited by Balance; 15-05-2024 at 08:55 AM.