I wasn't aware that they are now offering Rip Curl. Oboz yes because I just bought a new pair of boots. However I made that purchase from the competition across the way which not only offered a wider range and better pricing, but were far more helpful (no assistance at all from the KMD staff...). Not sure if expanding their range to include other brands is a good thing or not. Takes them away from being proudly brand specific which is what laid the foundation for the business to more directly competing with MacPac and Bivouac which makes price point for their own product even more important when it sits directly alongside an alternative on the shelf.

In my neck of the woods it's also that time when new migrants from warmer climes begin to build their winter wardrobe. Local MacPac store is busy, larger KMD in the same mall and even larger one 10 mins away not so busy and and foot traffic seems to head straight to clearance items. It would be interesting to know what percentage of stock gets shifted at full ticket price and clearance price across the market.