sharetrader
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Cool depth looks good

Out of the near Doz companies I follow IRN by far has the best looking Depth with some very large bids in place (one-2mill buy at 26c) compared to it's very weak sellers(only 250k odd ) IRN could really run back above the 50c resistance if some decent buying volume would first break the current trading trend round 30c

Currently buying more come on sellers .
    Last edited by JBmurc; 06-01-2009 at 03:45 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

There was a very large seller before that pushed the price down. I am not sure if the seller is still around to sell, hence there is a buyer order of 2 million shares waiting at 26 cents. If the seller is gone than the sp could bounce, but if he is still around it could go to 26 cents and I will be waiting to buy more.

This is a buy and hold stock for me, I am not selling unless there is a T/O bid at over $1.20.
    Last edited by Dr_Who; 06-01-2009 at 04:42 PM.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

A valuation of 2% would see A$1.86 assigned to each IRN share on the basis
    of US$3.00 per pound of copper and US$700 per ounce of gold contained in
    IRN’s share of the Tampakan resource.

with 21cps in cash IRN have only 3c-4c value to there worldclass mine

I just can't find a cheaper share atm what to sell to buy more IRN mmmmmmm
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    A valuation of 2% would see A$1.86 assigned to each IRN share on the basis
    of US$3.00 per pound of copper and US$700 per ounce of gold contained in
    IRN’s share of the Tampakan resource.

with 21cps in cash IRN have only 3c-4c value to there worldclass mine

I just can't find a cheaper share atm what to sell to buy more IRN mmmmmmm
    JB this is the first i've come across IRN. What do they plan to do with this mine in the future? I assume it is not producing nor has development begun?

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    JB this is the first i've come across IRN. What do they plan to do with this mine in the future? I assume it is not producing nor has development begun?
    http://www.indophil.com

have alook see want you think I'm busy trying to buy more atm

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    IT will get taken out before they even start production.

I am still waiting to accummulate more stock.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Any ideas why this just keeps going lower?

Surely it must be getting very close to cash backing, thus the value of there 33% share of tampakan is almost non existent

Was looking at getting a small parcel in the case of a take over, but now I think ill just hold off and see where the price ends up.

I think a large seller is pushing down the sp.

I have no idea where the sp will be in the short term. Anything below 20 cents is worth putting some away. Cash is around 20 cents in the bank. This share reminds me abit of PPP, but with substantial bigger upside if there is a T/O offer.

Have they hedged anything? It seems the price has gone the opposite way of gold which is usually a bad sign. Others like NEM are doing much better.
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

Ah seems to be UBS then after looking back through quarterlys and what people have been saying.

I do agree that the upside from here far outweighs the downside in the long run.

Will pick up a few very soon and just hold onto them bottom draw until the party is ready to get started again.