He-he just call it as I see it Xerof, there is some very optimistic people and comments on here, when the facts dictate otherwise. Invessi seems to think this company can do no wrong, when in reality they have made mistake after mistake and now find themselves in a very vunerable position of having to a deal with someone if they wish to remain in business. I cannot see shareholders wanting to tip more money into this in a capital raising when a third of their shareholders didn't really want shares anyway and I believe they would be reluctant to throw good money after bad. Another comment was "NZF Money is ready to go", come on.... they have no money to lend and debenture holders are not renewing, S&P state they will be very tight cash wise for 2011 and in reality NZF Money has not been lending for some time. Anyway we will all know a bit more by the end of the month when the accounts are due (unless they miss another deadline)and we can assess the cash position and another chunky loss no doubt. Best buyer at 0.01 at present, I suspect it will be muted until the accounts are released and then I suspect he will disappear to....