Hey Mini is it just me and you in here, all the positive (blinded / stupid) people seem to have disappeared..... After reading numerous articles it looks like the FMA made them withdraw the Prospectus over poor disclosure of assset quality and liquidity issues, not all this BS that NZF voluntarily withdrew because of a defaulting borrower. In my opinion they have been holding on by a thread for well over a year and all the nay sayers that S&P were over reacting were wrong - they weren't and next week they will more than likely default and be given a "D".
I have never been able to understand the positivity some people have had for NZF, you canot keep losing 4 - 5 mil a year and keep harping on about your experienced lending team, Pero's is making no money and in reality is another broken model just like their consumer finance arm which they took a bath on. They do not have a viable business. The final straw for me was when Huljich resigned from the board, that was the day that the last remnants of hope disappeared!