Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
They have 300 listings - how unique do you need yoru software to be. An excel spread sheet or Access data base would probably do it fro a particular territory.
Marketing? - my observation is that they have a website. I haven't seen any billboards, radio, tv or printed press media. I'm not on twitter or facebook so perhaps they are utilizing social media. I haven't bumped into any of there marketing in Christchurch.
Now here's me thinking sales people are social animals. Why would you want to hire someone as a sales person who is happy dwelling in a cave all on their own?
Whats the point of having a trusted brand when pretty much all dodgy surveys put real estate agents at the bottom of the "most trusted" occupations.
Do reismac do property insurance - thats the very first product a property owner needs to secure. Next, for most people, is a mortgage. If you've got someone who can't manage to get their own mortgage you have a high need buyer - yet your sales commission is low.
Don't all real estate agents have their own territory - its just that the boundaries are a bit elastic?
I find all of that negative conjecture with nothing to back it up, as for your last comment, example: the suburb of St Heliers in Auckland, I Pero agent working the listings, B&T, 20 agents working the same area!!, I will leave it for time to tell!